|Age||30-35 years old|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Net Worth||$500 thousand|
|Education||University of Utah|
Rebecca Larsen is an actress considered to have appeared as Desk Clerk in the 2006 series Veronica Mars. Her TV work includes Master of Sex, Desperate Housewives, Firsts, The Exes, Veronica Mars and House M.D.
Her film work also involves Paranormal Activity 6, Everything I Like, Abby Singer, Old Hag, How to Cause Pain, and more. Rebecca Larsen is the recipient of the 2009 Accolade Competition in the Bikini Scream feature film.
Rebecca Larsen’s Net Worth:
The net worth of Rebecca Larsen in 2022 is estimated at around $1 Million to $5 Million.
10 things about Rebecca Larsen
1. Rebecca Larsen is an actor who claims to have been in her 30s. But the precise date of her birth and age has not been announced.
2. She is 5 foot 8 inches long and weighs 64 kilograms. She’s got perfect blonde hair and brown eyes. Her hair is the thickness of her shoulder.
3. She is of American nationality. Her race is also Caucasian.
4. Rebecca is private when it comes to personal affairs. She has not said much to her parents and siblings.
5. Larsen’s gross net worth is $500 thousand and her salary is about $20 thousand. However, her precise profits and assets are not disclosed.
6. Rebecca appears to be loving her own life. Looking at her social network, she didn’t reveal dating to anybody. She didn’t disclose her previous engagement as well.
7. Larsen attended Utah University and graduated with an actor training degree. She learned to research the Los Angeles scene from Brian Reise and Tim Phillips.
8. She has performed in theaters such as Center Theater Group, Lyric Theatre, Sacred Fools Theatre, Hey City Theatre, and more.
9. Her Instagram has over 600 fans. On August 30, 2016, she made her first tweet. Rebecca has rendered a record of 100 posts on her behalf. Its YouTube channel has 346 viewers.
10. There are around 169 fans on her Twitter. In March 2009, she joined Twitter. Other than that, it’s not participating in other social sites, such as Facebook and TikTok.