|Full Name:||Rhonda Ross Kendrick|
|Birth Date:||August 14, 1971|
|Profession:||Singer-songwriter, Public speaker, Actress|
|Married||Rodney Kendrick (1996)|
|Net Worth||$20 million|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Siblings||Redfoo, Hazel Gordy, Rockwell, Kerry Ashby Gordy, Berry Gordy IV, Sherry Gordy, Terry James Gordy|
|Kids||Raif-Henok Emmanuel Kendrick|
|Rhonda Ross Kendrick Instagram|
Rhonda Ross Kendrick is an American singer, songwriter, public speaker, and actress best known for her roles in films such as Another World (1964), Personals (1999), and others.
What is the net worth of Rhonda Ross Kendrick?
As of 2022, Rhonda Ross Kendrick is projected to have a net worth of $20 million, which she has amassed from her work as a singer, songwriter, public speaker, and actress. Her pay is still unknown in the media, despite the fact that she is supposed to get paid handsomely from several films and TV series.
Rhonda also makes money from brand endorsements, commercials, and television commercials.
When was Rhonda Ross Kendrick born?
On August 14, 1971, Rhonda Ross Kendrick awoke in Los Angeles, California, the United States of America. Her zodiac sign is Leo. Berry Gordy (father) and Diana Ross (mother) are her parents (Mother). Tracee Ellis Ross, Chudney Ross, Ross Naess, and Evan Ross are Rhonda’s maternal siblings.
Berry has Redfoo, Hazel Gordy, Rockwell, Kerry Ashby Gordy, Berry Gordy IV, Sherry Gordy, and Terry James Gordy as siblings through her father.
Rhonda was born in the United States and comes from an African-American family. She received her bachelor’s degree from Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island.
Who is the husband of Rhonda Ross Kendrick?
On September 13, 1996, Rhonda Ross Kendrick married her husband, Rodney Kendrick. Her husband is a jazz musician from the United States. They became engaged after being in a relationship with Rodney for several years and eventually married. Only their closest friends and family were invited to their wedding, which was held in their home.
Both of them are currently living a wealthy lifestyle and show no signs of divorce or separation. Raif-Henok Emmanuel Kendrick, their son, was born on the 7th of August in 2009.
- She starred alongside Taimak, Vanity, and Christopher Murney in the martial arts film The Last Dragon in 1985, where she was credited as the 7th Heaven Dancer.
- Diana Ross: The Lady Sings Jazz and Blues was a documentary about her mother that was released in 1992.
- She later appeared in the 1994 telefilm Out of Darkness alongside her mother.
- In the year 1997, she appeared on MTV’s comedy show Oddville.
- Rhonda made an appearance in a season two episode of Cosby, a CBS sitcom.
- Since The Last Dragon in 1998, when she was cast in Kelley Sane’s comedy picture Franchesca Page, she has been featured in her own film.
- Toni Burrell on Another World was her most well-known acting role, which she played from 1997 to 1999.
- Rhonda appeared as a recurrent character in The Temptations, a 1998 miniseries based on the renowned Motown band of the same name.
- Rhonda appeared alongside Malik Yoba, Stacey Dash, and Monteria Ivey in the 1999 romantic comedy Personals.
- In 2000, she appeared in a season one episode of the UPN/The CW comedy sitcom Girlfriends as a guest star.
- Rhonda had an 18-year break from performing after her involvement in the series.
- Rhonda ultimately made a comeback in the drama film Crackdown Big City Blue, where she played Retain Paul DeSilva.
- In the upcoming sword and sorcery film Protector of the Gods, he will play Goddess Maat.
- Rhonda Ross Live Featuring Rodney Kendrick, her debut live CD, was released in 2004 by Rhonda and her husband Rodney.
- She worked as an agent with Citi Habitats for two years before founding Ross Realty International, a real estate brokerage firm in New York City, in 2008.
- Rhonda worked on the In the Name of Love Tour with her mother in 2013, serving as the opening act for Ross’s performances.
- In July 2016, Rhonda released her first studio album, In Case You Didn’t Know. Summer Day and In Case You Didn’t Know were two of the album’s singles.
- She is also a well-known motivational speaker who frequently appears at graduation ceremonies at various schools.
In 1998, she was nominated for a Daytime Emmy Award for her work in the NBC soap opera Another World.
You may also like Elena Tonra