Table of Bio/Wiki
- 1 How much is Ricky Schroder net worth?
- 2 What is Ricky Schroder known for?
- 3 Former child star Rick Schroder arrested on suspicion of domestic abuse:
- 4 Where is Ricky Schroder born?
- 5 When did Rick Schroder pursue his acting & directing career?
- 6 Did Ricky Schroder win awards?
- 7 What is the marital status of Rick Schroder?
- 8 How tall is Ricky Schroder?
- 9 Quick Facts About Ricky Schroder
Ricky Schroder is an American actor and filmmaker. His most famous performance was as a young star in the 1979 film The Champ. After acting in Silver Spoons, he became more well-known. In addition, he has appeared in a number of popular television shows, including Lonesome Dove and NYPD Blue. Continue reading to find fascinating facts about the actor.
How much is Ricky Schroder net worth?
Ricky has amassed a sizable fortune from his several prominent roles in films and television series. He has an estimated net worth of $8 million. His pay, however, has yet to be revealed. We will notify you if any information is made public. Furthermore, his revenues and millions of dollars come from his acting, producing, and directing activities.
What is Ricky Schroder known for?
- An actor and film director from the United States.
- In the 1979 film The Champ, he played a child celebrity.
(Source: Getty Images)
Former child star Rick Schroder arrested on suspicion of domestic abuse:
Rick Schroder, a former child star, was detained on suspicion of domestic violence on Wednesday, the second such occurrence in a month, according to authorities in Southern California. According to a Los Angeles County Sheriff’s statement, deputies responded to a 12:43 a.m. call to the 21900 blocks of Goldstone Road in unincorporated Topanga Canyon and discovered “signs of a physical confrontation.”
Schroder, 49, was arrested on charges of domestic violence and put into the Malibu/Lost Hills Station in Agoura, according to prison records. The woman declined medical treatment. The actor from “Silver Spoons” was released after posting $50,000 bail. At the same house, he was previously arrested on suspicion of domestic abuse on April 2. On Wednesday, Schroder’s defense attorney and a spokesman from the L.A. County District Attorney’s Office could not be reached for comment.
Where is Ricky Schroder born?
Ricky Schroder was born in Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States, in his early years. He is Diane and Richard Bartlett Schroder’s second child. Dawn Schroeder is his younger sister. In addition, both of his parents worked for AT&T. Ricky has always been interested in acting since he was a child.
Ricky had appeared in over 50 adverts as a six-year-old child. He made his acting debut in the hit film The Champ at the age of nine. He is Jon Voight’s son. Ricky enrolled in Calabasas High School since he was concerned about his education. He went on to Mesa State College in Grand Junction, Colorado, after that.
When did Rick Schroder pursue his acting & directing career?
- Ricky’s acting career began in 1979 with the film The Champ. He had a huge part as a child and was nominated for a Golden Globe for Best New Male Star of the Year in 1980.
- From 1982 to 1987, he starred in the television series The Silver Spoons. In addition, The Silver Spoons helped him achieve a lot of fame. Ricky starred in the CBS drama Too Young the Hero, which aired on primetime in 1988.
- After starring in Lonesome Dove and Return to Lonesome Dove as an adult, The Silver Spoons star was thrust back into the spotlight.
- He has also appeared in three seasons of NYPD Blue. Ricky also made his directorial debut in the film Black Cloud, as well as in the music video for “Whiskey Lullaby.”
- He’s also appeared in The Stranger Within, Little Lord Fauntleroy, The Earthling, and Dolly Parton’s Christmas of Many Colors: Circle of Love, among other popular programs.
(Source: Getty Images)
Did Ricky Schroder win awards?
Ricky has earned numerous honors in his professional career as an actor and director. He won the Golden Globe Award for New Star of the Year for his performance in The Champ. Ricky has also won a handful of Young Artist Awards for his work on The Silver Spoons and The Earthling. He was also named Director of the Year for films like “Whiskey Lullaby” and others.
What is the marital status of Rick Schroder?
After 24 years of marriage, the Silver Spoons star and her wife Andrea Bernard had divorced. Ricky met Andrea for the first time in 1992 while filming Blood River. They began dating shortly after that and dated for several months. Finally, on September 26, 1992, the two lovebirds married in a magnificent wedding ceremony. In addition, Holden, Luke, Cambrie, and Faith, the couple’s four children, were born.
The pair, however, divorced after over 24 years of marriage. Andrea filed for divorce in June 2016, according to reports. Ricky has not been spotted with anyone since their divorce. There are also no rumors of extramarital affairs or girlfriends. He is now single.
How tall is Ricky Schroder?
Ricky is a tall man with a height of 5 foot 10 inches, according to his physical measurements. He also has beautiful hazel blue eyes and blonde hair. His additional physical characteristics have yet to be revealed. We will notify you if any information is made public.
Quick Facts About Ricky Schroder
|Celebrated Name||Ricky Schroder|
|Birth Name||Richard Bartlett Schroder|
|Place Of Birth||Brooklyn, New York City, New York|
|High School||Calabasas High School|
|College / University||Mesa State College|
|Marital Status||Divorced [Single]|
|Spouse||Andrea Bernard [M. 1992; Div. 2016]|
|Children||Four – Holden, Luke, Cambrie, and Faith|
|Father||Richard Bartlett Schroder|
|Height||5 foot 10 inches|
|Eye Color||Hazel Blue|
|Net Worth||$8 million|
|Source of Wealth||Film Industry|