Irish actor Ruairi O’Connor is well known for his part in the Starz television series “The Spanish Princess.” In the 2012 drama “What Richard Did,” which starred Jack Reynor, he played the part of Niall in his debut theatrical film performance. He appeared frequently as Andrew Black in the British drama series “My Mother and Other Strangers.” In the British television drama series “Delicious,” which ran from 2016 to 2018, he costarred with actors including Dawn French, Emilia Fox, Tanya Reynolds, Iain Glen, Sheila Hancock, and others as Michael Vincent, Leo and Sam’s kid. He also appeared as Keyan Spears in the musical drama “Teen Spirit” from 2018, which also starred Elle Fanning, Rebecca Hall, and Zlatko Buric. In “Handsome Devil” and “The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It,” he also played the lead role.
Table of Bio/Wiki
What is Ruairi O’Connor’s estimated net worth?
Successful actor Ruairi O’Connor has appeared in hit movies and TV shows. According to estimates, the actress’s net worth will be $2 million as of January 2023. Although she has not made public disclosures about her actual earnings, there is no question among her supporters that she is receiving a sizable quantity of money from her professional activities. The entertainment sector is her main source of revenue. He currently has a simple life.
you may like: Tamara Zidansek Net Worth, Age, Height, Wiki!
What has made Ruairi O’Connor famous?
- Irish actor Ruairi O’Connor works in Hollywood.
- His most well-known performance was as Henry VIII in the Starz series “The Spanish Princess.”
Age and Early years
On July 9, 1991, Ruairi O’Connor was conceived. He was raised in Howth, Dublin County, Ireland. With Melanie, Ella, and Nicola, his three younger sisters, he spent his formative years. When Ruairi was 14 years old, his family relocated to the countryside to live on a stud farm. His ethnicity is Irish-White, and he is an Irish national. He will be 31 years old as of 2023. He was born under the sign of Cancer, and he practices Christianity. His parents’ names have not been made public to the media.
Regarding his training, he earned a bachelor’s degree in acting from Trinity College Dublin’s Lir Academy in 2015.
Facts About Ruairi O’Connor
|Celebrated Name||Ruairi O’Connor|
|Age||31 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Ruairi O’Connor|
|Birth Name||Ruairi O’Connor|
|Place Of Birth||Dublin|
|Sisters||Melanie, Ella and Nicola|
|College / University||The Lir Academy at Trinity College Dublin|
|Girlfriend||Charlotte Hope (rumored)|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
|Salary||Thousand of Dollar|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches or 1.78 m|
|Body Measurement||40-32-14 inches|
|Weight||68 KG or 150 lbs|
|Shoe Size||9 US|
Ruairi O’Connor’s Career
- When Ruairi O’Connor was chosen to play Niall in the Lenny Abrahamson movie “What Richard Did” in 2012, he officially began his acting career.
- In 2016, he then appeared as a guest star in the RTÉ2 series “Can’t Cope, Won’t Cope.”
- Later, she played a recurrent character in “My Mother and Other Strangers,” a BBC Northern Ireland series.
- In the 2016–2018 season of the Sky One series “Delicious,” he made his television debut as Michael Vincent.
- He played Weasel, the main antagonist and school bully, in the teen coming-of-age movie “Handsome Devil” that same year.
- Then, he appeared in “Teen Spirit” in 2018 with Elle Fanning.
- In the 2019 STARZ miniseries “The Spanish Princess,” he portrayed Prince Harry Tudor (later Henry VIII).
- After that, he portrayed Arne Cheyenne Johnson in “The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It,” which will be released in 2021. The movie is based on the true story of Johnson, who was the first murder suspect in American judicial history to enter a not guilty plea due to demonic possession.
- In the 2021 television series “The Morning Show,” which starred Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon and was a great smash, he played the lead part of Ty Fitzgerald. The Morning Show won five awards and was nominated for 21 others, including three Golden Globes.
Unmarried man Ruairi O’Connor is single. When it comes to his romantic relationships, he is shady. Many people think that Charlotte Hope, an actress, was Ruairi O’Connor’s partner. They also appeared together in “The Spanish Princess” television series. She is well-known for playing Myranda in the “Game of Thrones” television series. Charlotte has praised Ruairi numerous times during the interviews the two of them have given together. The speculations about their putative relationship have not been substantiated by any of them. It appears that Ruairi O’Connor is single. He is straight in sexual orientation. Between Dublin and London, he resides.
also read: Brandon Belt Net Worth, Age, Height, Wiki!
Height and Weight
Ruairi O’Connor, the actor, is 1.78 m tall, or 5 feet 10 inches. He weighs 150 lbs., or 68 kg, overall. His body is 40-32-14 inches in length. He has a slender build. v has brown hair, and his eyes are hazel in color.
has US shoe size 9 feet. He has a nice demeanor and good looks.
- Julian Benson Management is his agent.
- His family decided to move to the country and live on a stud farm when he was 14 years old.
- The oldest child, he is.
- He has a keen interest in photography, and he frequently posts his own photos to Instagram.
- He also enjoys taking images of animals, and many of them include his pet dog.
- He enjoys traveling and has visited his favorite nations, Greece, Norway, and France, all throughout Europe.