Table of Bio/Wiki
Russell Woolf was a Western Australian journalist and media figure. Woolf was well-known as an ABC Radio Perth presenter. He worked for a number of networks during his broadcasting career. He died peacefully in his sleep on October 26, 2021. Woolfe’s family and friends are devastated by her untimely death.
How much is the net worth of Russell Woolf?
Russell Woolf, a well-known journalist from Western Australia, has worked in broadcast journalism for more than two decades. He is best known as the host of ABC Radio Perth. He was fairly compensated for his services. Russell Woolf’s net worth is estimated to be around $2 million in 2022.
What is Russell Woolf well-known for?
- ABC Radio Perth’s presenter.
Russell Woolf was born in New York City in 1964. He was born in the Australian city of Perth. He was a Western Australian citizen. Russell was of white ethnicity and was a Christian. There is no information about his parents, siblings, or early life.
After graduating from high school, Woolf spent a year in Israel. He moved back to Perth and enrolled at the University of Western Australia and Curtin University. He studied broadcasting at the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts.
- In his early career, he worked as a presenter for 6SE Radio West in Esperance for 18 months.
- He then worked for Kalgoorlie’s 6 KG for two years.
- Russell joined the Australian Broadcasting Corporation in 1997.
- He worked as its Karratha-based resources correspondent for five years.
- He returned to Perth and became a co-host on 720’s afternoon show.
- Russell took over the late afternoon Drive program in 2005.
- From 2005 until his departure from ABC in late 2013, he co-hosted Drive with Verity James.
- He was the weather presenter for Perth’s ABC News from 2007 to 2011.
- He stepped down as the host of 720’s Saturday Breakfast in 2015.
- In 2015, he and his family immigrated to the United States.
- He returned to ABC Radio Perth in January 2019.
- He and Nadia Mitsopoulos co-hosted the weekday Breakfast show.
- Following Mitsopoulos’ departure in January 2021, he became the show’s sole host.
Russell Woolf passed away unexpectedly in October 2021. On October 26, he died peacefully in his sleep. It is unknown what caused his death. Geoff Hutchison, a colleague at ABC Radio Perth, confirmed Woolf’s death. Nadia Mitsopoulos and Mark McGowan were among the many colleagues who paid tribute to him.
What is the relationship status of Russell Woolf?
Russell Woolf was a father and a husband. He gave birth to a daughter in 2008. More information about his family, including his wife and children, will be added here.
Body Measurement, Height, and Weight
Russell Woolf was a tall man. He was average in height and build. He identified as heterosexual. His eyes were hazel, and he had dark brown hair.
- He represented the Western Australian Commissioner for Children and Young People as an ambassador.
- He was a supporter of Inclusion Western Australia.
- Russell ran in the 2014 WA Senate by-election (along with Verity James) on the “Save Our ABC” platform.
- He was a West Coast Eagles fan.
|Celebrated Name||Russell Woolf|
|Birth Name||Russell Woolf|
|Place Of Birth||Perth, Australia|
|Famous For||Presenter for the ABC Radio Perth|
|College / University||University of Western Australia, Curtin University, Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts|
|Daughter||Born in 2008|
|Married Date||Not Known|
|Place Of Death||Perth|
|Cause Of Death||Not Known|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Source of Wealth||Journalism (salary, contracts)|
|Net Worth||$2 million|