Ryan Grantham is a Canadian actor who was born in 1998. He got his start in Hollywood at a young age. He made his film debut at the age of 11 when he was cast as a character in the 2009 film ‘The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus.’
He directed Liz, a short film, in 2011. Ryan is also well-known for his portrayal of Rodney James in the film Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
Ryan Grantham: 10 Interesting Facts:
- Ryan Grantham has been working in the film and television industry as a child artist for over a decade. However, no information about the star is currently available on Wikipedia.
- Ryan is 22 years old, and the talented actor was born in 1998, according to online sources. However, his birth date and month are still unknown.
- Despite the fact that Ryan began his professional career at a young age, he is still struggling in the industry. The actor has yet to achieve the level of success he desires.
- Although the actor began his career in films, he has gradually transitioned to television and can be seen in a few web series.
- Ryan has appeared in television shows such as Becoming Redwood, iZombie, and Falling Skies.
- The actor maintains a private life and does not promote it in public. As a result, no information about his family or love life can be found on any online site.
- Ryan, a handsome 22-year-old man, appears to be single because no information about the person he is dating or his girlfriend could be found.
- Ryan is not your typical attractive man. His outlandish appearance, on the other hand, makes him stand out in a crowd.
- He is originally from Canada.
- We wish this young and talented man the best of luck in his future endeavors.
Facts of Ryan Grantham