Sajit Gupta is an Indian-American public figure and well-known personality. Sajit Gupta is well-known as Ja’Net DuBois’ ex-husband. Ja’Net DuBois is a well-known American singer, songwriter, and actress.
How much is the net worth of Sajit Gupta?
Regarding the net worth and earnings of Sajit Gupta has a $5 million , but his primary source of income is currently unavailable.
How old is Sajit Gupta?
Sajit Gupta was born in the United States of America in 1945. He has a 76-year-old father. He is of American nationality and practices Hinduism. In addition, he is Indian-American. However, Sajit’s exact birth date and birthplace are not known at this time.
Sajit’s parents’ names and contact information are not currently available. Similarly, information about his other family members, such as his siblings, cousins, maternal family members, paternal family members, and others, is not currently available.
It appears that Sajit Gupta prefers to keep his personal and family life private and away from the spotlight and public eye. He also rose to prominence as a result of his marriage to Jeannette Theresa Dubois. Otherwise, Gupta was not as well-known or popular as he is now as a result of his marriage.
Education of Sajit Gupta
In terms of Sajit’s educational background and qualifications, the names of the educational institutions he attended are not currently available. He did, however, attend a nearby high school. Given his age, Gupta must have completed both high school and university, unless he is a dropout or has decided to discontinue further studies.
Sajit Gupta has always kept his professional and personal life very private, low-key, and hidden. He was also not as well-known as he is now. That could be the main reason why we have so little information about his personal life, profile, and background.
Similarly, Sajit rose to prominence as a result of his ex-wife, Jeannette Theresa Dubois. Furthermore, Gupta’s profession and the works he does are not currently available. And, because he has always kept his family history, personal life, and almost everything private, his professional and professional life is just as private as theirs.
Jeannette Theresa Dubois, his ex-wife, was an American actress and singer–songwriter. DuBois was well-known for her portrayal of “Willona Woods.” On the CBS sitcom “Good Times,” which aired from 1974 to 1979, it is the neighborhood gossip maven and a friend of the Evans family.
Likewise, Jeannette DuBois co-wrote and sang the theme song “Movin’ on Up” for “The Jeffersons.” This first aired in 1975 and continued until 1985. She began her career on stage in the early 1960s and continued to appear on television shows and in films until the mid-2010s.
What is the relationship status of Sajit Gupta?
In the year 1950, Sajit Gupta and Jeannette Theresa Dubois married. They had a private ceremony in front of close family and friends. Similarly, because Sajit is an Indian-American, they performed two types of marriages. However, the couple divorced in April 1959, according to her Brazilian consular document, but another source claims he was still in the relationship in 1964.
Furthermore, they have four children: Provat Gupta, Rani Gupta, Kesha Gupta-Fields, and Raj Kristo Gupta. Regrettably, Raj Kristo Gupta died of cancer in 1987, at the age of 36. They are no longer together, and the exact date of their divorce is unknown at this time. Jeannette DuBois, on the other hand, was romantically involved with actor Brock Peters in 1959.
Body Measurement, Height and Weight
Sajit Gupta stands 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs 75 kg. His other body measurements are 44-32-36 inches for his chest, waist, and hips, respectively. Sajit, too, has dark brown eyes and black hair.
Sajit Gupta is not on any social media platforms and does not have any social accounts as of yet. Gupta appears to prefer to keep a low profile and live a normal life like any other person. He also appears to prefer to avoid social situations.
Facts about Sajit Gupta
- Sajit Gupta has always kept his professional and personal life private, low-key, and hidden. He was also not as well-known as he is now. That could be the main reason we know so little about his personal life, profile, and background.
- Similarly, Sajit’s ex-wife, Jeannette Theresa Dubois, helped propel him to fame and recognition. Furthermore, Gupta’s occupation and the type of work he does are not currently available.
- And, because he has always kept his family history, personal life, and almost everything else private, his professional and professional life is just as private as theirs.
- Jeannette Theresa Dubois, his ex-wife, was an American actress and singer–songwriter. DuBois rose to prominence for her portrayal of “Willona Woods.” It is the neighborhood gossip maven and a friend of the Evans family on the CBS sitcom “Good Times,” which originally aired from 1974 to 1979.
- Jeannette DuBois also co-wrote and sang the theme song for “The Jeffersons,” “Movin’ on Up.” This show aired from 1975 to 1985. She began her stage career in the early 1960s and continued to appear in television shows and films until the mid-2010s.
|5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)
|Jeannette Theresa Dubois
|Four (Provat Gupta, Rani Gupta, Kesha Gupta-Fields, and Raj Kristo Gupta)