American professional golfer Samuel Holland Burns, also known as Sam Burns, competes on the PGA Tour. During his sophomore season, he won four events in 15 collegiate starts while playing golf for Louisiana State University.
Table of Bio/Wiki
Quick Facts fo Sam Burns
|Celebrated Name||Sam Burns|
|Age||26 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Samuel Holland Burns|
|Place Of Birth||Shreveport, Louisiana, the U.S.|
|Parents||Todd Burns (father), and Beth Burns (mother)|
|University||Louisiana State University|
|Source of Wealth||Golf career|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
|Height||6 feet and 1 inch|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Links||Instagram, Wikipedia, Twitter|
Sam Burns was a member of the 2016–2017 NCAA Division I Jack Nicklaus National Player of the Year team and a first-team All-American. Sam played for the United States on the successful 2017 Arnold Palmer Cup team and earned a spot in the 2017 Barbasol Championship on the PGA Tour, where he placed T6.
In 2021, he took home the Valspar and Sanderson Farms Championships. Additionally, Burns defeated Davis Riley in a playoff to win the Valspar Championship on March 20, 2022, for the second time in a row. As of March 20, 2022, his highest position is #10.
How much is the net worth of Sam Burns as of 2022?
As of 2022, Sam Burns, a multi-talented man, has a net worth ranging from $1 million to $5 million. Additionally, he receives a great compensation that is in the hundreds of dollars annually. Sam is anticipated to gain popularity over the next several years and to move up the sports achievement ladders because to his laid-back and unassuming demeanor. Additionally, his golfing career is his main source of money, and he is honest in his work.
- An American professional golfer well-known for his sport.
- to participate in the PGA Tour.
What’s the real name of Sam Burns?
Sam Burns, real name Samuel Holland Burns, was born on July 23, 1996 in Shreveport, Louisiana, the United States. He was born in the United States and has white American ancestry. He also identifies as a Christian, and both his race and religion are white. As of 2022, Sam is 26 years old, and according to his birthdate, he is a Leo. Todd Burns (the father) and Beth Burns are his parents (mother).
Sam received his schooling at Calvary Baptist Academy and Louisiana State University, respectively.
What profession does Sam Burns have?
- Sam Burns began his playing career at Calvary Baptist Academy, where he won the individual state championship three times. He later played college golf at Louisiana State University, where his sophomore year saw him win four events in 15 starts.
- His T10 finish at the Web.com Tour Qualifying Tournament’s final round gave him guaranteed starts for the first 12 tournaments of the 2018 Web.com Tour season. He made his PGA Tour debut as a professional at the Sanderson Farms Championship in October 2017.
- Burns earned entrance for the Valspar Championship, where he finished T12, after finishing T2 at the Colombia Championship in February 2018 and T7 at the Honda Classic while playing with Tiger Woods in the final round.
As a result, he won his first professional match in the 2018 Savannah Golf Championship on the Web.com Tour by defeating Roberto Castro by one shot and earning a spot on the PGA Tour at the conclusion of the Web.com season.
Since the beginning of the 2018–19 season, he has competed on the PGA Tour; nevertheless, in February 2021, he ended alone in third place at the Genesis Invitational.
You may also like: Paul Casey
He was in the lead by himself after the first three rounds of play, but he was eventually overtaken on the back nine of the final round. In May, he won the Valspar Championship for his first PGA Tour triumph.
He beat Keegan Bradley by three strokes after shooting a final-round 68, then two weeks later Burns lost to K.H. Lee at the AT&T Byron Nelson.
On October 3, 2021, Burns captured his second PGA Tour victory at the Sanderson Farms Championship in Jackson, Mississippi. He started the final round one shot back of the leader, but quickly grabbed control of the situation with a run of four birdies in as many holes on the back nine.
Sam defeated Davis Riley in a playoff to win the Valspar Championship for the second time in a row on March 20, 2022.
Awards and Achievements
- Junior Ryder Cup: 2014 (winners)
- Arnold Palmer Cup: 2017 (winners)
Who is the wife of Sam Burns?
Sam Burns is a husband. Caroline Burns is his wife. At the RBC Heritage in April 2019, Burns asked his devoted wife to marry him. He claims that before making the proposal to Caroline, he first sought Caroline’s father’s approval. A few months later that year, the couple was married. In Choudrant, Louisiana, the couple has been living peacefully together. Sam is also heterosexual in terms of his sexual orientation.
What is the height of Sam Burns
Sam Burns weighs a healthy 84 kg and has a lofty height of 6 feet and 1 inch. His dark brown hair and eyes are attractive. Sam’s ethnicity is likely one of the factors contributing to his brash and incredibly beautiful attitude. Additionally, he has an athletic body type.
Some Interesting Facts
- During his time at Louisiana State University, he played golf.
- He qualified for the 2016 U.S. Open.
- Caroline Campbell is his wife.
- He admires Jason Day, another professional golfer.
- At the Web.com Tour’s 2018 Savannah Golf Championship, he won his first professional tournament victory.