Sam Farmer is the husband of Caroline Quentin. He is also an actor, sportswriter, musician, computer consultant & autism spectrum community contributor.
He has been working as a writer in NFL since 2000 and won the Dick McCann Memorial Award in 2019.
10 facts on Sam Farmer
- Sam Farmer is a 48 years old sportswriter. He is 12 years younger than his wife Caroline Quentin who is 60 years old at present.
- He is 5 feet 8 inches tall and has a decent weight. He has brown hair.
- Sam Farmer is American and he belongs to the Caucasian ethnicity. However, his exact family ethnicity is not known.
- He is an NFL writer since December 2000. His 1st book was A Long Walk Down a Winding Road: Small Steps, Challenges, & Triumphs Through an Autistic Lens.
- He has not disclosed his parents and siblings. Sam likes to keep his family life private and there is nothing known.
- The multi-talented Sam’s net worth is estimated to be around $5 million. His salary is around $100 thousand. His wife has a net worth of $18 million.
- Sam is happily married to Caroline Quentin. Their nuptial was held on 8th September 2006. She is an English actress and has worked in Von Trapped, Hot Money, Hooves of Fire, and more.
- The married couple has two children. Their daughter Emily Rose was born on 4th September 1999 and son William was born in April 2003. He is a happy father to his children.
- Farmer attended the La Canada High School and graduated in the year 1984. After that, he graduated in 1988 from Occidental College with a Bachelor’s Degree in English and Literature. He studied cosmetic science.
- His Instagram has 4.2k followers and he has made more than 1k posts. Farmer has 1.5k followers on Facebook which he joined on 30th August 2012. Moving towards Twitter, he has 51.7k followers. But he is not on YouTube and TikTok.
Facts of Sam Farmer
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Profession||Sportswriter, actor, businessman|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
|Children||Emily Rose and William|