Sam Matterface is a journalist. He is mainly known as an ITV Sport presenter.
Sam is also working as a presenter at TalkSPORT. He first started working for a hospital radio station on sports radio. He then went on to join commercial radio when he was just 16 years of age.
Sam will soon be working as a lead commentator incoming 2020-2021 season of football.
10 Facts on Sam Matterface
- Sam Matterface was born in the year 1978. The ITV Sport presenter is now 42 years old.
- Sam stands at a tall height. No doubt he is a sports fan and also has maintained his body like an athlete as well. However, the measurement of the presenter’s body is not known.
- The income of the ITV presenter is not known. In fact, his salary from ITV Sport is not disclosed. However, from his lifestyle, we guess he is rich.
- Sam is a married man. In fact, he married twice. Formerly, he was married to Natalia Sawyer. However, they got separated and divorced in the year 2014. Currently, his wife is Stef Matteface.
- Sam has a son with his ex-wife, Natalia Sawyer. He has named his son as Sawyer Matterface. His ex-wife Natalia is also a presenter and Talksport radio speaker. The couples met while working as a presenter in Sky Sports News.
- There are no details found on the presenter’s family and parents.
- Matterface was born and raised in London, United Kingdom. He is known to have British nationality.
- Matterface has worked at BBC Radio Kent when he was 22. He then joined Capital Radio Sport in the year 1999.
- Sam has been working for ITV Sport and TalkSPORT.
- Sam has 150.9k Twitter followers and 11k followers on his Instagram. He also has a Facebook account where 14,003 people follow his account.
Facts of Sam Matterface
|Age||42 Years Old|