Sara Rebecca Abeles, better known by her stage name Sara Gilbert, is an actress from the United States. She is best recognized for her performance in the ABC series Roseanne as Darlene Conner. She was nominated for two Primetime Emmy Awards for her role in Roseanne. Also, She has a recurring part on The Big Bang Theory as well. She also co-created and hosted the CBS daytime chat show The Talk.
Table of Bio/Wiki
What is Sara Gilbert ‘s Net Worth?
Sara Gilbert makes a living as an actress. She has appeared in a number of sitcoms, series, and films on television. She also co-hosted The Chat, a daytime talk show she conceived, produced, and co-hosted. Her estimated net worth is $35 million.
What is Sara Gilbert Famous For?
– Her role as Darlene Conner in Roseanne, an ABC sitcom.
– Co-host and creator of The Chat, a CBS daytime talk show.
Early Life & Family
Sara Gilbert was born on January 29, 1975, in New York City. Sara Rebecca Abeles is her given name. Her birthplace is in the United States, in the city of Santa Monica. She is an American citizen. Harold Abeles was her father, and Barbara Cowan was her mother. On her mother’s side, she has two siblings, Melissa Gilbert and Jonathan Gilbert. On her father’s side, she has two siblings, Patrice and Joseph. Aquarius is her zodiac sign.
She graduated from Yale University with a bachelor’s degree in art with a focus on photography.
- She began her acting career by appearing in TV programs and advertisements. She starred in a Kool-Aid commercial.
- Sara was cast in Roseanne as Darlene Conner. Also, She was 13 years old at the time.
- She was a member of the cast for the show’s entire nine-year run, from 1988 to 1997.
- She also contributed to the fourth season of Roseanne by writing an episode.
- Roseanne’s revival series premiered on March of 2018. Due to controversy, the second season was terminated after only one season.
- Since 2018, she has been repeating her role as Darlene Conner on The Conners, a Roseanne spin-off series.
- On The Big Bang Theory, she played Leslie Winkle on a regular basis.
- She appeared on the hospital drama ER and the sitcom The Class on a regular basis.
- Welcome to New York, 24, Bad Teacher, and Living Biblically are her other big series.
- The WB comedy Twins, starring Gilbert, was canceled after one season.
- Since 2010, she has been the creator and executive producer of the CBS daytime chat show The Talk.
- On August 2, 2019, she made her debut as a co-host on The Talk.
- She has been in a number of TV shows, including Weird City, Jane the Virgin, Supergirl, Grey’s Anatomy, HawthoRNe, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Private Practice, Girls on the Bus, The Clinic, Strong Medicine, and Will & Grace.
- In The Simpsons, she played Laura Powers, and in Rugrats, she played Cindy.
- She made her acting debut in the 1992 film Poison Ivy as Sylvie Cooper.
- Dead Beat, Walkin’ on Sunshine: The Movie, Desert Blue, Light It Up, High Fidelity, and Riding in Cars with Boys are among her other credits.
- In 1998, she directed the short film Persona Non-Grata.
- Also, In 1998, she starred in the homosexual short film $30.
- In the 2004 film Laws of Attraction, she had a cameo appearance.
Who is Sara Gilbert Married to?
As a teenager, Gilbert dated Johnny Galecki. While dating Galecki, she knew she was a lesbian. In 2001, she began dating Allison Adler, a television producer. Levi Hank and Sawyer Jane are the couple’s two children. Jane was born to Gilbert, while Hank was born to Adler. Before launching her talk program, The Talk, in 2010, she came out as a lesbian. In 2011, she and Adler divorced.
Linda Perry was the first person she started dating. In April of 2013, the pair announced their engagement. Also, In March of that year, they tied the wedding. In February 2015, she gave birth to Rhodes Emilio Gilbert.
She currently resides in California.
Sara Gilbert is 1.57 meters tall, or 5 feet and 2 inches tall. She weighs 117 pounds, or 53 kilograms. She has a slender physique. Her eyes are hazel, and her hair is black.
Quick Facts About Sara Gilbert
|Celebrated Name||Sara Gilbert|
|Birth Name||Sara Rebecca Abeles|
|Place Of Birth||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|Siblings||Melissa Gilbert, Jonathan Gilbert, Patrice and Joseph|
|Education||Yale University (1997), The Buckley School, Ezra Stiles College|
|Grand Parents||Harry Crane|
|Debut Movie||Poison Ivy|
|Boyfriend||Johnny Galecki (ex)|
|Sexual Orientation||Lesbian (Homosexuality)|
|Girlfriend||Allison Adler (ex)|
|Children||Sawyer Jane Gilbert-Adler, Levi Hank Gilbert-Adler and Rhodes Emilio Perry Gilbert|
|Height||1.57 m (5 feet and 2 inches )|
|Weight||. 53 kg (117 lbs)|
|Net Worth||$35 million (estimated)|
|Body Measurement||35-26-35 inches|
|Awards||Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Entertainment Talk Show Host, TV Land Innovator Award|
|Famous For||Her role as Darlene Conner on the ABC sitcom, Roseanne|
You may also like Amanda Fitz