Sarah Buchholzer is an actress known for playing the role of Lakritz in the 2019 TV series Tatort. Her film roles include in Eleanor, Kokon, Happy Birthday Clara, and deja vu.
Her TV role is in Heart Over Head and Crime Scene Munster.
10 facts on Sarah Buchholzer
- Sarah Buchhilzer born in 2000 is currently 20 years old. Her exact date of birth is under review.
- Buchholzer is 5 feet 5 inches tall and has a slim body. She has blonde hair and brown eyes.
- She was born on Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany, and is of German nationality. Her ethnicity is Central European.
- She is a film and theatre actress who has worked in small theater from the small age of 10. She worked in theatre at grammar school. She played Alice in 2013 Alice in Wonderland, lunatic, vampire, niece in 2015 Dracula and Hermia in 2016 A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
- Sarah has not disclosed anything about her parents as she likes to keep her family life private. It is not clear whether she has any siblings or not.
- Her net worth is estimated to be around $200 thousand. Similarly, her salary is $1 thousand. But she has not disclosed her exact income and earnings.
- Buchholzer is currently single. The 20 years old actress has kept her love life private and disclosed anything about it.
- When she was a child, she had an interest in acting. During her kindergarten holidays, she began her acting workshop. She can speak French & Italian. She attended the Droste-Hulshoff-Gymnasium Freiburg. In the year 2018, she headed the Unterstufentheater-AG after her graduation.
- Her Instagram account has 1.2k followers. She first made an Instagram post on 5th February 2016. She has not posted much on her account.
- Sarah has a Facebook account. She has 400 friends on her account. But she does not have Twitter, TikTok, and YouTube accounts.
Facts of Sarah Buchholzer
|Height||5 Feet 5 inch|
|Net Worth||$200 thousand|