Sebastian Fundora is an American boxer who comes from a boxer background. Growing up in a mixed ethnic community, but coupled with the passion of boxing, his family has always supported him to fulfill his ambitions.
Sebastian attracted the attention of the crowd when he was 19. He was also remembered by his trainer and coach Sampson Lewkowicz when he was in the junior middleweight division.
Sampson agreed to coach Fundora after testing Sebastian in a match with Victor Toney in September 2017. Sampson is known for coaching the world champions Sergio Martinez and David Benavidez.
What is the Net Worth, and Salary of Sebastian Fundora?
Sebastian Fundora became a professional boxer in 2016 after a brief amateur career in which he went 3-3. In his five years as a professional, he has a 17-0-1 record and has won the WBC Youth super welterweight title (12 KO).
While Fundora has been able to secure comfortable paychecks, his net worth requires far more than it now possesses. The boxer isn’t a millionaire and is said to have a net worth of $100,000,000. Here are some of his most valuable handbags.
Sebastian Fundora’s date of birth, nationality, early life , and family
Fundora was born on December 28, 1997, to Freddy and Monique Fundora, according to sources. In Florida, he was reared among six other children. Fundora is now a proud American citizen who represents the country on a global scale.
View this post on Instagram
He is of mixed racial origin. His father was a Cuban, while his mother was a Mexican, according to reports. Fundora is a top-tier fighter who grew up in a difficult environment. For the time being, he appears to be unmarried and has not been linked to any romantic relationships.
Body Measurement :what is his Age and Height?
Fundora was 23 years old at the time, standing 6′ 5 12″ tall with an 80″ reach. In the super welterweight level, he is a gigantic force with a big build. The southpaw stance emphasizes these characteristics even more. It’s no surprise that Fundora has risen to the top by depending on all of them.
Sebastian Fundora, an undefeated super welterweight prospect, is on the verge of earning a crack at the world title. ‘The Towering Inferno’ is swiftly ascending the ladders of success after amassing a 17-0-1 record in his professional career. Despite the fact that the 154-pound roster has a slew of A-listers, Fundora has the potential to terrorize them all in the future.
He still has a few more tasks to complete before requesting the gold strap. Nonetheless, the southpaw puncher appears to have a good chance of knocking out all of his opponents, at least for the time being.
Sebastian Fundora hasn’t yet had the opportunity to compete against the best in his division. With his remarkable improvement, he is already sending shockwaves throughout the combat world. While he still has a long way to go as a boxer, Fundora can already be proud of the progress he has made in such a short time.
10 Things to note about the Sebastian Fundora
1. Sebastian Fundora was born on 28 December 1997 to his former pro-box father, Freedy Fundora, and his mother. He is 23 years old as of 6 December 2021.
2. The young boxer has a mixed ethical background; his father is a Cuban, and his mother is a Mexican. He is, however, an American by birth.
3. Where’s Sebastian Fundora from? It is originally from West Palm Beach, Florida, according to the details available. Then, at the age of 13, he moved to Coachella, California with his family.
4. Sebastian Fundora is 6 foot 6 inches tall and weighs 69.55 Kilograms as of the latest updates.
5. Sebastian’s elder brother, Alberto, was once a pro boxer, but he hasn’t been seen competing since 2017. He has a girlfriend, too.
6. As of now, the pro boxer does not have a Wikipedia article.
7. His documents talk of his boxing skills. He’s got 16 victories, 11 knockouts, 0 loss, and 1 draw from the available data.
8. Sebastian’s most recent match was on December 5th, when he demolished Habib Ahmed in Texas.
9. Besides boxing, he likes to play basketball.
10. Sebastian’s got 10.7K followers on Instagram.
Facts of Sebastian Fundora
|Birthday||December 28, 1997|
|Height||6 feet 6 inches|
|Parents||Freddy Fundora (father)|