Shana Mans is an actress who is based in South Africa. She is known for working in films and series such as Crow Black Sky: Stars of God, Suidooster, and many more.
Although she has not been working as an actress for a very long time, she has managed to establish herself in the industry. She has also worked as a hairstylist and make-up artist for various movies.
10 Facts on Shana Mans
- Shana Mans, as mentioned above is an actor born and based in South Africa. Although her exact birthday has not been revealed yet, she seems to be in her late twenties.
- She made her big-screen debut through the short film “Crow Black Sky: Stars of God. This film was released back in 2012 and she played a small character.
- Shana’s Instagram account is “shanamans” and he has 2.8K followers currently. She has also shared more than 600 posts so far.
- The talented actress has worked as a hairstylist and makeup artist for the movies The Kissing Booth, The Reece, and The Red Sea Diving Resort as well.
- Shana Mans’s boyfriend is named Rob Smith and they have been in a relationship for more than two years. The couple looks very happy together.
- She graduated with a degree in Bachelor of Arts in Motion Picture Medium from the AFDA Film School. She has also trained and taken classes with many other people.
- She has participated in one theatre production “Diepe Grond” where she played the lead role of “Soekie”.
- Her latest work was the role of a singer in the Netflix movie “The Kissing Booth 2”.
- She is not very active on other social media platforms except for Instagram and Facebook.
- As an actress, Shana also has many other talents such as Swimming, hip hop dance, basic acrobatics, and more.
Facts of Shana Mans
|Height||5 Feet 11 Inches|
|Education||AFDA Film School|