Table of Bio/Wiki
- 1 Quick facts of Sharon Horgan
- 2 What is the net worth of Sharon Horgan?
- 3 Sharon Horgan Known For
- 4 What is the Nationality of Sharon Horgan? Ethnicity,Parents,Siblings
- 5 How was the Career of Sharon Horgan?
- 6 Career as a Writer
- 7 Awards and Nominations
- 8 Who is the husband of Sharon Horgan ?
- 9 What is Sharon Horgan’s height?
- 10 Have You Heard?
Award-winning Irish actress, writer, director, comedian, and producer Sharon Horgan was born in Britain. She achieved fame as the star and co-writer of the comedy programs Pulling (2006–2009) and Catastrophe (2015–2019).
Quick facts of Sharon Horgan
|Celebrated Name||Sharon Horgan|
|Age||52 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Sharon Horgan|
|Birth Name||Sharon Horgan|
|Place Of Birth||Hackney, London|
|Brothers||Shane and Mark|
|Sisters||Maria and Loraine|
|School||Sacred Heart convent school|
|Net Worth||$6 Million|
|Salary||Around $1 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
|Marital Status||Married and Divorced|
|Daughter||Sadhbh and Amer Rainbird|
|Height||5 ft 8 inches|
|Body Measurement||34-26-34 in|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 US|
Additionally, Sharon Horgan produced the HBO comedy series Divorce (2016–2019). She has acted in the movies Man Up (2015), Game Night (2018), Military Wives (2019), Dating Amber (2020), and the BBC Two film Together. She has also appeared in the movies Valiant (2005), Imagine Me & You (2005), and Valiant (2021).
What is the net worth of Sharon Horgan?
The well-known actress, novelist, comedian, and producer Sharon Horgan is thought to be worth $6 million as of 2022. Currently, she makes somewhere about $1 million every year. She currently leads a luxurious lifestyle, with the entertainment sector serving as her primary source of income. She has been employed in this field since 2001, and she offers the organization her talents.
She earns a nice income and manages her spending well. She has invested her money in a number of businesses and properties. Although she is the owner of several residences, both here and abroad. Originally owned by Red Hot Chili Peppers guitarist John Frusciante, the Hollywood Hills mansion was purchased by the seasoned comedian for $1.737 million in 2019.
She receives a substantial salary for her roles as a crucial cast member. She has starred in numerous movies and TV shows, including How to Build a Girl, Man Up, Dating Amber, Big Babies, Angelo’s, This Way Up, Together, HouseBroken, and many more.
Sharon Horgan Known For
- Actress, writer, director, comedian, and producer Sharon Horgan is also a producer.
- She and Rob Delaney co-created the Channel 4 and Amazon series “Catastrophe,” for which she is well recognized for her part.
What is the Nationality of Sharon Horgan? Ethnicity,Parents,Siblings
On July 13, 1970, Sharon Horgan was born in Hackney, London, England. Sharon Lorencia Horgan is her legal name at birth. She is of Mixed race and British-Irish nationality. John and Ursula are the names of her mother and father, respectively. Her father is from New Zealand, while her mother is Irish. Her parents relocated the family to Bellewstown, County Meath, Ireland, when she was four years old in order to establish a turkey farm.
The four siblings of Sharon. Shane and Mark are her brothers, and Maria and Loraine are her sisters. Her younger brother Shane, a former wing or center for Leinster and Ireland as well as an international rugby union player, is currently a rugby analyst for RTÉ Sports. Mark Horgan, a member of Second Captains and the brains behind the acclaimed podcast Where is George Gibney, is her other younger brother.
As a struggling actor who took on odd jobs like waitressing and working in call centers, she attended acting classes in London. She graduated from Brunel University in 2000 with a degree in English and American Studies after attending Sacred Heart Convent School. She will be 52 years old as of 2022.
How was the Career of Sharon Horgan?
- In the television shows “The State We’re In” in 2002 and “Monkey Dust” in 2003, she made her debut.
- Theresa O’Leary was her first credited acting role on television and appeared in “Absolute Power” (2003).
- She debuted on a major motion picture in 2005’s “Imagine Me & You” as Beth.
- She was the lead in two seasons of “Pulling.”
- In “The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent” in 2022, she plays a minor part.
- Additionally, he made two appearances in “Rob Brydon’s Annually Retentive” (2006–07).
- appears in the 2010 book The Increasingly Bad Decisions of Todd Margaret.
- She made her stage debut in Saul Rubinek’s play “Terrible Advice” in September 2011.
- She was a member of the supporting cast for the premiere of “Psychobitches” in June 2012.
- She also made appearances in the second season of “Criminal UK” on 2020, “The Borrowers” on BBC, “Dead Boss” on Channel 4, and “Bad Sugar” on Channel 4. (2012).
- The comedy-drama series “This Way Up” on Channel 4 has her as the star and executive producer (2019–present).
- The dark comedy movie “Game Night” from 2018 included her in a minor role.
- She also acted alongside Simon Pegg in the movies Man Up (2015), Run and Jump (2013), Death of a Superhero (2011), Military Wives (2019), Dating Amber (2020), and the BBC Two film Together (2021).
- She provided character voices for the movies Valiant (2005).
- She provided the voices of Courtney Portnoy in the cartoon series “Bojack Horseman” and Minerva Campbell (the protagonist Finn the Human’s long-lost mother) in the Cartoon Network series “Adventure Time” in 2017.
- She provides the voices of Kathleen in the animated comedy “Bob’s Burgers” and Queen Dagmar in Matt Groening’s “Disenchantment.”
Career as a Writer
- “Pulling,” which she co-wrote with Dennis Kelly and starred in, served as her breakout film.
- Horgan authored “Angelo’s” and “Dead Boss” in 2007.
- She co-starred in and co-wrote the sitcom “Catastrophe” from 2015 to 2019 with American comedian Rob Delaney.
- She also contributed to the US comedy series Divorce (2016–2019), which stars Sarah Jessica Parker as a New
- Yorker going through a protracted divorce.
- In 2018, she penned the brief “Dreamland.”
- Motherland was also co-written and co-created by her (2017–present).
- She executive produced and co-created “Shining Vale.”
- Horgan made her directorial debut in December 2012 with the semi-autobiographical movie “The Week Before Christmas.” Later, it was aired as a “Little Crackers” segment.
- She later helmed “Rallying to Keep the Game Alive,” a Tina Fey and John Slattery-hosted episode of the anthology series “Modern Love” on Amazon.
TV Presenting Career
- She co-hosted the first season of Channel 4’s comedic variety show “The Friday Night Project” (later renamed “The Sunday Night Project”) in February 2005. Horgan served as the special guest host of Have I Got News for You on June 3, 2011, on BBC1.
- For Channel 4, she has hosted a number of documentaries.
- She interviewed various families in January 2012 for the book “How to Be a Good Mother” to learn about their parenting styles.
- In “Secrets of a Good Marriage,” published in January 2013, she learned how different couples manage their relationships, and in “On the Verge of a Midlife Crisis,” she chatted with six women who had survived the experience.
- In March and April of 2015, she made an appearance on “Chain Reaction” on BBC Radio 4.
Merman (production company)
- Together with Celia Mountford, she founded Merman in 2014, an independent production company that went on to work on movies like Mr. Sloane, Cockroaches, and A Young Doctor’s Notebook.
- She co-produced a number of programs, including Divorce (2016-2019).
- The third season of The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret was produced by Merman.
- Additionally, Merman co-produced the BBC comedy Motherland, W / RTE2’s Women on the Verge, and the critically acclaimed Catastrophe (2015-2019).
- She also creates Frayed for Sky and ABC (2019-present).
- Merman is also the creator of There She Goes on BBC and Britbox (2018-present).
- Merman produced the BAFTA-winning This Way Up for Channel 4 and Hulu (2019-present).
- Frank of Ireland is produced by Merman for both Amazon and Channel 4. (2021–present).
- Additionally, Merman co-produced Herself, the movie’s debut (2021).
- The animated comedy Housebroken, which was co-created by Merman, Clea Duvall, Jennifer Crittenden, and
- Gabrielle Allan for Fox, will debut in 2021.
- Shining Vale, a Starz horror comedy series, was recently revealed by her.
Awards and Nominations
- 2001 — BBC New Comedy Award for Sketch Writing and Performance (won)
- 2007 — BAFTA TV Award for Best Situation Comedy — Pulling (nominated)
- 2007 — British Comedy Award for Best Female Newcomer — Rob Brydon’s Annually Retentive/Pulling (nominated)
- 2008 — British Comedy Award for Best TV Comedy Actress — Pulling (won)
- 2009 — British Comedy Award for Best TV Comedy Drama — Pulling: Special (won)
- 2009 — BAFTA TV Award for Best Comedy Performance — Pulling (nominated)
- 2013 — International 3D Award for International Jury Prize — The Week Before Christmas (won)
- 2015 — TV Choice Award for Best Comedy — Catastrophe (nominated)
- 2015 — Edinburgh Television Award for Best New Programme — Catastrophe (nominated)
- 2015 — IFTA Award for Best Female Performance in Soap or Comedy — Catastrophe — (won)
- 2015 — IFTA Award for Best Writer in a Soap or Comedy — Catastrophe — (won)
- 2016 — Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing for a Comedy Series — Catastrophe (nominated)
- 2016 — BAFTA TV Craft Award for Best Writer: Comedy — Catastrophe — (won)
- 2016 — BAFTA TV Award for Best Female Comedy Performance — Catastrophe (nominated)
- 2016 — IFTA Award for Best Lead Actress (Television) — Catastrophe — (won)
- 2016 — IFTA Award for Best Writer in a Soap or Comedy — Catastrophe — (won)
- 2018 — BAFTA TV Award for Best Female Comedy Performance — Catastrophe (nominated)
- 2018 — BAFTA TV Award for Best Scripted Comedy — Catastrophe (nominated)
- 2018 — BAFTA TV Craft Award for Best Writer: Comedy — Catastrophe (nominated)
- 2018 — IFTA Award for Best Female Performance in Soap or Comedy — Catastrophe — (won)
- 2018 — IFTA Award for Best Writer in a Soap or Comedy — Catastrophe — (nominated)
- 2019 — AACTA Award for Best Television Comedy Series — Frayed (nominated)
- 2020 — BAFTA TV Award for Best Scripted Comedy — Catastrophe (nominated)
Who is the husband of Sharon Horgan ?
Sharon Horgan had a husband. She is currently single and is very content with her current situation. Straight is her sexual orientation. On October 16, 2005, she wed her boyfriend-turned-husband, Jeremy Rainbird. Business is Jeremy’s primary occupation. Two daughters, Sadhbh Rainbird and Amer Rainbird, were born to the couple. They divorced in 2019 for various reasons.
What is Sharon Horgan’s height?
Beautiful actress, writer, director, comedian, and producer Sharon Horgan has attracted many men to her with her charm and good looks. She stands 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 58 kilograms. Her hair is the same shade of light brown as her eyes. She is 6 US shoe size and has a 34-26-34 inch body measurement. She currently has a healthy body.
Have You Heard?
- Her parents are a New Zealander father and an Irish mother.
- At the age of 18, she made her television debut on Jo Maxi (1989), where she performed as an inexperienced backup
- dancer for her friends’ band.
- Her Catastrophe (2015) Emmy nomination was the first one for writing a British comedy series in nine years.
- One of five kids, she is.
- On a turkey farm, she was raised.