Sophia Urista is an American singer and songwriter. Formerly, she was a contestant at the popular US TV show “The Voice” in season 11 in 2016. She played in all the rounds before she was disqualified. She was chosen by the judge and chief of the show, Miley Cirus.
Sophia always wanted to be an artist in showbiz. Her friends, though, were against her career option. As a result, she wanted to move to New York City to fulfill her ambitions of $700 million and a million-dollar dream at the age of 21.
She appeared at the Brooklyn Hip-Hop Festival before “The Voice” and was mentored by Quincy Jones.
10 Information ON Sophia Urist
1. Sophia Urista was originally from Detroit, Michigan. She was born in 1985, making her 35 years old by the year 2020.
2. The singer does not have a Wikipedia entry but has an IMDb page with 5 credits.
3. As a result of her sales, the singer has retained a net value of $7 million.
4. Is Sophia Urista having a boyfriend? The singer doesn’t have a boyfriend, she’s currently staying with her girlfriend Jess King, a fitness coach at Peloton since February 2015.
5. Sophia Urista’s solo songs are “Girl on Girl,” “Smooth Pretender,” “Everything About You” and so on.
6. The singer has a living relationship with her partner in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, New York City. The couple owns a dog called chicken.
7. Sophia Urista is the lead singer in the band “Brass Against” and is busy recording her new songs.
8. Jess and Sophia have recently become engaged in September 2020. Sophia suggested her solo song “Ever Thing About You” to Jess.
9. Sophia was a med-student at Michigan University.
10. With 42K followers on Instagram and 11K subscribers on her YouTube channel, she’s the next star.
Facts of Sophia Urista
|Net Worth||$7 million|
|Education||University of Michigan|