Table of Bio/Wiki
- 1 Sophie Turner’s net worth
- 2 Sophie Turner Body Measurements & Weight
- 3 Sophie Turner Body Dimensions
- 4 Sophie Turner’s age is
- 5 Sophie Turner’s Husband and Children
- 6 What is famous for Sophie Turner?
- 7 Sophie Turner’s Biography, Family, and Childhood
- 8 Sophie Turner’s Profession
- 9 Sophie Turner Factual Information
- 10 Quick facts:
Sophie Belinda Jonas is an actress from England. She rose to prominence as Sansa Stark, a young noblewoman, in the HBO fantasy drama series Game of Thrones (2011). In 2019, she received international acclaim and a Primetime Emmy Award nomination for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series. Turner made her feature film debut in ‘Another Me’ in 2013, after appearing in the television film ‘The Thirteenth Tale. In the X-Men film series, she also played a young Jean Grey / Phoenix. She has been in an open relationship with Joe Jonas since 2016, and they were engaged in October 2017. They tied the knot on May 1, 2019, in Las Vegas, Nevada. On June 29, 2019, they married for the second time in Paris, France. Explore Sophie Turner’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Children, Ethnicity, Net Worth, Family, Career, and many more Facts in her bio.
Sophie Turner’s net worth
Sophie Belinda Jonas is an actress from England. Sophie’s net worth is estimated to be around $19 million USD. Her acting career is her primary source of income. She also endorses several brands and products and earns a good living from them.
Sophie Turner Body Measurements & Weight
Sophie Turner’s height is unknown. The lovely and lovely model Sophie Turner has a height of 5 feet 9 inches. She weighs approximately 60 kg (132 lbs). Her eyes are blue, and her hair is naturally blonde.
Sophie Turner Body Dimensions
Sophie Turner has the following body measurements: 34-26-35. She has a 32 B bra size. Her body is in good shape. Her shoe size is 8 (US), and she wears a size 4 dress (US).
Sophie Turner’s age is
Sophie Turner’s age is unknown. Her birthday is February 21st, 1996. She is currently 24 years old. She is of mixed ethnicity and British nationality. Her zodiac sign is Pisces. She was born in the English town of Northampton.
Sophie Turner’s Husband and Children
Who is Sophie Turner’s husband? She is married to her boyfriend, an American singer, and actor Joe Jonas. The couple began dating in November 2016. He was a former member of the “Jonas Brothers” band, along with his brothers Kevin and Nick Jonas. Sophie and Joe got engaged in October 2017 and married on May 1, 2019, in Las Vegas, Nevada. They later married in a lavish wedding ceremony in June, attended by family and close friends. Sophie and Joe Jonas honeymooned in the Maldives.
The stunning actress was previously linked to Thomas Mann and Tye Sheridan, according to her dating history. However, she never confirmed anything about her previous dating history. Sophie and her husband Joe have also been blessed with a baby daughter. They are expecting a daughter named Willa in July 2020.
What is famous for Sophie Turner?
Sophie Turner is well-known for her portrayal of Sansa Stark in the HBO television series “Game of Thrones.” She is a model and actress from the United Kingdom. She is also well-known for her role as ‘Young Adeline March’ in the television series ‘The Thirteen Tale.’
Sophie Turner’s Biography, Family, and Childhood
Sophie’s given name is Sophie Belinda Turner was born on February 21, 1996 in England. Her father, Andrew, works for a pallet distribution company, and her mother, Sally, is a nursery school teacher. She attended Warwick Prep School until she was 11 years old, after which she transferred to the independent The King’s High School for Girls. She is the eldest of two brothers. Her twin died before she was born. She was raised in a large Edwardian mansion near Leamington Spa. Turner was tutored on the set of Game of Thrones until the age of 16. She received five A-grades and four Bs at GCSE, including Drama.
Sophie Turner’s Profession
Sophie Turner is a British actress. Turner’s career timeline began in August 2009, when she was cast as Sansa Stark, a young noblewoman, in HBO’s fantasy drama series Game of Thrones. Turner’s first television role is as Sansa. In 2012, she was nominated for a Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a TV Series – Supporting Young Actress for her role as Sansa, which she shared with her on-screen sister, Maisie Williams. In 2013, she made her film debut as the lead character in the independent thriller film Another Me. In 2014, she narrated Cassandra Clare’s audiobook City of Heavenly Fire. In 2016, she co-hosted the web video Powershift with the Huffington Post. In 2017, she announced that she had become a patron of Women for Women, an organization that helps female war survivors. In 2018, she shot the independent film Heavy in Toronto, Canada. Turner played Jean Grey again in the X-Men film Dark Phoenix, which is set in 1992 and follows the events of Apocalypse. The film was released in June of this year. Turner was cast in the upcoming thriller Survive, which will be released in September 2019.
Sophie Turner Factual Information
- In 2013, she was cast alongside American actress Hailee Steinfeld in the comedy film Barely Lethal (2015).
- Turner also narrated the audiobook version of Lev Grossman’s short story The Girl in the Mirror, which was published in George R.R. Martin’s anthology Dangerous Women.
- Sophie Turner made her professional acting debut in 2011 in the HBO fantasy television series Game of Thrones as Sansa Stark.
- On the set of Game of Thrones, Turner had a tutor.
- She is a huge Jack Nicholson fan. Her favorite film from his filmography is One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest (1975).
- She received extensive training at the Playbox Theatre.
- Because she had a twin who died before birth, she is drawn to stories about twins/doubles, such as The Thirteenth Tale (2013) and Another Me.
- Hailee Steinfeld, her co-star in Barely Lethal (2015), is a close friend of hers.
- She walked the runway for Karen Millen’s Fall 2014 campaign.
- Zunni, the Northern Inuit dog who portrayed Sansa Stark’s dire wolf, Lady, on Game of Thrones, was adopted by her.
- Turner revealed in April 2019 that she suffered from depression as a result of fan criticism for her role in Game of Thrones (2011) and even considered suicide.
- After marrying Joe Jonas, she changed her surname from Turner to Jonas.
- Joe slid into Turner’s Instagram direct messages after being recommended by mutual friends.
- He took the next step in their relationship by proposing to Turner after nearly a year of dating.
- She recently wrapped production on Jouri Smit’s revenge thriller “Heavy,” in which she co-starred with Daniel Zovatto.
- She has also graced the covers of several magazines.
- Her family members are very close to her.
- Sophie Turner is best known for her role as Sansa Stark in the hit HBO series Game of Thrones.
- She was most recently seen in X Men: Dark Phoenix.
- Joe Jonas is a member of the popular band Jonas Brothers, along with his brothers Nick and Kevin Jonas.
|Birth Name||Sophie Belinda Turner|
|Nick Name/ Stage Name||Sophie|
|Birth Date||21st February 1996|
|Age||24 years old|
|Famous For||Her role as Sansa Stark
on HBO’s Game of Thrones
|Birthplace||Chesterton, Warwickshire, England|
|Current Residence||London, England|
|Height/ Tall||In centimeters- 175 cm
In meters- 1.75 m
In feet inches- 5’9′
|Weight||In kilograms- 60 kg
In pounds- 132 lbs
|Waist Size||24 inches|
|Hip Size||34 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 B|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Body Build||Curvy, Slim & Fit|
|Parents||Father: Andrew Turner
Mother: Sally Turner
|Siblings||Brother: Will Turner
Sister: James Turner
|Marital Status||Married (2019)|
|Previous Dating||1. Thomas Mann
2. Tye Sheridan
|Children/ Baby||Daughter: Willa|
|School||1. The King’s High School for Girls
2. Warwick Prep School
|College/ University||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Jack Nicholson|
|Favorite Actress||Emily Blunt|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Miami|
|Favorite Food||Continental Food|
|Favorite Color||Red and Black|
|Hobbies||Reading, Shopping, and Traveling|
|Net Worth||$19 million USD|
|Social Media Account Links||Instagram, Facebook, Twitter|
|Debut||Game of Thrones as
Sansa Stark since 2011