Quick Facts of Stella Chestnut
|Birthday||September 28, 2003|
|Parents||Fritz Chesnut, Molly Shannon|
Stella Chestnut is an actress who is famous for her acting skills. She is loved by many people and she also has thousands of fans who are always cheering and supporting her. She is also the older sister of actress Nolan Chestnut.
It is also said that she got her acting skills in her genes from her parents. People have also claimed that her acting skill is very real and they also said that it is very easy for them to connect to the character she portrays. Some of her famous works which are loved by her fans and well-wishers are Horse Girl, Silent Shadows, and Wild Nights with Emily.
As she is just 16 years she has a lot more to learn and achieve in her life. So she is working very hard with a lot of determination to make her mark in the entertainment industry.
- Stella Chestnut was born on September 28, 2003, and she is currently just 20 years of age.
- There is no official Wikipedia page yet made for this popular actress.
- Since she is active on IMDb, we can easily read her bio from there.
- The name of her parents are Fritz Chesnut and Molly Shannon.
- She has not spoken anything related to her love life or boyfriend in front of the media yet.
- Talking about her family, her grandparents are James F. Shannon and Peg Shannon.
- She has a total number of two aunts. They are Katie Shannon and Mary Shannon Beatty.
- Stella has been recognized as an actress who has appeared in a total of four different shows. They are Horse Girl, Wild Nights With Emily, Elle Fanning’s Fan Fantasy, and Silent Shadows.
- Her mother, Molly is a popular American actress.
- Stella is also called an American belonging to white ethnicity.