Stephon Tuitt is an American football player. He recently surrounded himself with controversy after debate of not respecting the national flag.
Stephon Tuitt was born and raised in Pittsburgh, America. His parents were of American descent. Also, he was quite close to his grandmother who was an Immigrant. He doesn’t feel like he belongs to the American nation due to his grandmother.
Talking about his career, he started professional work in the year 2014. He was drafted in the 2nd round of NFL Draft. He debuted through the Pittsburgh Steelers team. He has not left the team since his debut.
As of now, he has already completed 6 years of sportsmanship. Moreover, he recently won the Second-team AP All-American. He is currently one of the best defensive footballers.
10 Facts About Stephon Tuitt
- Stephon Tuitt (born in May 23, 1993) is an American footballer. He is currently playing for Pittsburgh Steelers.
- He plays as a defensive end player. His jersey number is 91 as of now.
- Stephon is 27 years old. Also, his zodiac sign is Gemini.
- Talking about his appearance, he is an Afro-American footballer. He stands at around 6 feet 6 inches (1.98m) in height. Also, his body weight is 137 kilograms.
- His earnings are not revealed. Yet, his previous contract was of around $2.7 million.
- Talking about his family, his parent’s names are Tamara Tuitt and Cornelius Williams. Also, he is quite respectful of his grandmother.
- Moving on, he is currently married to Brittany Tuitt. The couple also shares two kids together.
- He completed his primary studies from Monroe Area High School. For further studies, he was invited to Notre Dame University.
- He debuted in professional football championship after getting picked by Pittsburg in 2014.
- Lastly, he has around 150 thousand followers in Instagram.
Facts of Stephon Tuitt
|Birthday||May 23, 1993|
|Age||27 Years Old|
|Height||6 feet 6 inches (1.98m)|
|Parents||Tamara Tuitt and Cornelius Williams|
|Net Worth||Under Review|