Steve Letourneau is the famous American who is widely known as the former husband of the famous School teacher Mary Kay who was widely known from the case of second degree rape of a child, Vili Fualaau.
Furthermore, after this incident he got divorced with Mary and moved back to Alaska where he was born and raised. He worked as a baggage handler for Alaska airlines for more than thirty years and recently enjoying his retirement with his children. He got full custody of the children after his wife was found guilty. If you are willing to know more about her then below are the ten facts to know her more.
10 Facts on Steve Letourneau:
- Steve Letourneau is the famous American former baggage handler for Alaska Airlines who is widely known as Mary Kay Letourneau’s ex-husband.
- Talking about his birthday, we don’t have any information about his date of birth and but it is known he was born and raised in Alaska.
- On assuming his age, he seems to be currently at the age of mid-fifties.
- Furthermore, he must have earned fortune from his career but, we don’t have information about his net worth and salary.
- He was married to Mary for more than fifteen years but that ended after her second degree rape case was revealed.
- To answer Where Is He Now? he is currently living in Alaska with his four children (two sons and two daughters)
- His two sons are Nicholas Letourneau and Steve Letourneau Jr. and Mary and Jacqueline Letourneau are the daughters
- Moving on to his family details, we don’t have any information about his parents and other members of the family.
- Despite being famous for after the case he doesn’t seem to have wiki bio of his own.
- He doesn’t seem to have social media presence and keeping himself low profile
Facts of Steve Letourneau
|Profession||Former Alaska Airlines|
|Children||Mary Claire, Nicholas, Steve and Jacqueline|
|Divorce||Mary Kay Letourneau|