|Full Name:||Sumrit Shahi|
|Born Date:||12 Feb, 1993|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius|
|Profession:||Novelist, Screenwriter, Motivational Speaker, Journalist|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
|Education||St. John’s High School, SelaQui International School, Bhavan Vidyalaya, Symbiosis International University|
|Sumrit Shahi Facebook|
|Sumrit Shahi Instagram|
|IMDB||Sumrit Shahi IMDB|
|Wiki||Sumrit Shahi Wiki|
Indian novelist, screenwriter, motivational speaker, and journalist Sumrit Shahi is well-known. The films Sadda Haq from 2013, Puncch Beat from 2018, and Never Kiss Your Best Friend from 2020 are among Sumrit Shahi’s best known for.
How much is the net worth of Sumrit Shahi?
Sumrit Shahi net worth is thought to be around $5 million, however his salary is not known. Similar to this, his primary sources of income are his careers as a novelist and scriptwriter. He has also put a lot of effort into his career and is highly active in it.
How was the childhood of Sumrit Shahi?
On February 12, 1993, Sumrit Shahi was born in Chandigarh, India. As of 2023, he will be 30 years old, and Sumrit Shahi is also his full name. He is also Hindu by faith and Indian by nationality. He was born under the sign of Aquarius, too.
Regarding his family, the internet does not contain any information about his parents or siblings. It appears that he may be reluctant to reveal details about his family in order to keep them out of the public eye.
Regarding his educational history, he attended Chandigarh’s St. John’s High School. He afterwards enrolled in Bhavan Vidyalaya in Panchkula and SelaQui International School in Dehradun. Later, he received his degree from Pune’s Symbiosis International University.
How is the career of Sumrit Shahi?
- Moving on to his professional life, he published his first book, Just Friends, in 2010, while he was still a senior in high school. In October 2011, his second book, A lot like love…a little like chocolate, was published. In 2012, he started writing features for The Daily Post in Chandigarh, where he primarily covered celebrities, events, and launches.
- Similar to this, he began his career in the entertainment sector as a television show screenwriter. He contributed to a number of youth-oriented programs, such as Million Dollar Girl, Puncch Beat, and Sadda Haq, which were well-liked by Indian youth.
- He has created scripts for movies in addition to his work in television. In 2013, he penned the screenplay for the Atul Sabharwal-directed Hindi film Aurangzeb, which starred Arjun Kapoor in the title role. He has also contributed to numerous advertising campaigns for companies including Pepsi, Nokia, and Hyundai.
- He has also received recognition for his contributions to the entertainment sector. He was recognized by India Today magazine as one of the “Top 35 Young Achievers Under 35” in 2014. Additionally, he received speaking invitations to a number of occasions, including the Mumbai Film Festival and the Jaipur Literature Festival.
- In the same vein, he established Sumit Sambhal Productions in 2020 with the purpose of producing material for the younger generation. The web series Never Kiss Your Best Friend, which was based on his book of the same name, was the company’s debut undertaking.
Endorsements of brands
Shahi is not endorsing or working with any companies. In a similar vein, there is no information online about any of the products he has ever endorsed. Additionally, he is never seen disclosing any details about the goods or businesses he has ever sponsored.
What are the recognition and nomination of Sumrit Shahi?
Shahi hasn’t yet obtained a significant title, been affiliated with any organizations, or won any honors. His best work hasn’t yet been recognized, therefore he still has more to accomplish, which will enable him to win numerous accolades in the future.
What is the relationship status of Sumrit Shahi?
Shahi might be single and not currently dating anyone. Additionally, he has never been married and has never been in a relationship or been engaged. Additionally, it appears that he is content with his current status as a bachelor. Although there has been a lot of speculation about whoever he might be seeing, he has never made any declarations on their relationship on social media.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE ANOTHER CELEBRITY:Arman Soldin
Shahi is constantly worried about his professional life and steers clear of any rumors or controversies that might jeopardize it. He also stays away from the media and stays out of any contentious circumstances that can harm his reputation.
How tall is Sumrit Shahi?
Shahi is 69kg and 5 Feet 8 Inches tall. He also has a decent physique and wears US shoe size 8 and dress size 7. In addition, he has stunning black hair and eyes.
Shahi is active on Instagram, where he has a following of 33.7k people under the handle @sumritshahi. Similar to this, he has 135k followers on his @sumrit.shahi Facebook page.