Théo Rochette is a young Canadian hockey player who is currently playing for the Quebec Remparts in the QMJHL 2020-21 season. Théo played in Switzerland for the first half of his career and is now in Canada.
Théo has been very impressive as a centerman. He is one of his team’s most valuable assets, and he is constantly on the defensive. In addition, he is eligible for the NHL Entry Draft in 2020.
Théo Rochette’s net worth:
According to public sources, his salary ranges between $100,000 and $5 million.
10 interesting facts about Théo Rochette
- Théo Rochette was born in the year 2002 in Neuchatel, Switzerland.
- Théo will be 19 years old in 2020, and he will celebrate his birthday on February 20th each year.
- Rochette grew up in Switzerland with his siblings. He is the son of Stephane Rochette, a well-known hockey player who played for the Lausanne U20 team.
- Théo was born in Switzerland, but his family relocated to Canada when he was a child. Théo is currently a Canadian citizen.
- Rochette spent his youth career in Switzerland with the HC Neuchatel team. He is a center midfielder for his team and shoots with his left hand.
- Théo began playing for the Quebec Remparts after moving to Canada. Théo has appeared in 30 games this season, scoring 10 goals and assisting on 23 others.
- Rochette has a well-built athletic body, stands 5 feet 10 inches tall, and weighs around 75 kgs.
- Théo’s personal life facts are missing from the web because he is not currently listed on Wikipedia.
- Théo is active on social media platforms such as Twitter and Instagram. He is not very active on Twitter, but he enjoys using Instagram.
- In fact, Rochette’s Instagram account, @t.rochette, has approximately 3.3k followers.
Facts of Théo Rochette
|Birthday||Feb 20, 2002|
|Height||5 Feet 10 Inches|