Thomas Gibson is an American actor and director who starred in the CBS series Chicago Hope as Daniel Nyland. He has also played Greg Montgomery on ABC’s Dharma & Greg, as well as Aaron Hotchner on CBS’s Criminal Minds (2005–2016).
Table of Bio/Wiki
Thomas Gibson has acted in a number of projects and has demonstrated a wide range of acting abilities. In addition, the actor has had multiple breakout parts in commercially successful films, which has helped him increase his net worth.
He has a net worth of roughly $ 18 million in 2019 and a salary of $ 5 million each year, according to celebrity net worth. The actor rose to international popularity after his outstanding performance in one of the most popular TV shows, Criminal Minds, for which he was paid $100K and $200K in 2010 and 2014, respectively.
- An American actor and director.
- The CBS series Chicago Hope in which he portrayed the role of Daniel Nyland, ABC series Dharma & Greg as Greg Montgomery and CBS series Criminal Minds as Aaron Hotchner.
Gossip and Rumors:
Because of his apparent weight loss, there were allegations that Thomas Gibson had cancer. The rumors, however, have never been confirmed.
Early Life of Thomas Gibson:
Thomas Gibson was given the name Thomas Ellis Gibson when he was born. He was born in the United States of America, in Charleston, South Carolina. His mother Beth Gibson and father Charles M. “Mac” Gibson welcomed him into the world. His mother worked as a social worker, and his father was a liberal Democrat lawyer. His nationality is American and his ethnicity is mixed (Irish, Scottish, English, and Welsh origin). Cancer is his zodiac sign. Gibson’s siblings have not been identified.
He grew up in a Roman Catholic household. Since his childhood, he has been more interested in performing.
In terms of his schooling, he attended Bishop England High School and the Little Theater School. During the years 1979 to 1981, he attended the College of Charleston. He later received a scholarship to study at the prestigious Juilliard School, where he earned a B.F.A. in 1985.
Career of Thomas Gibson:
- Thomas debuted at the NYSF in David Hare’s “A Map of the World.” Joe Pap’s productions at Central Park and the Public Theatre continued.
- He spent fifteen years performing Shakespeare, Moliere, Tennesy Williams, Romulus Linney, and Allan Ball plays on and off Broadway. In the 1987 CBS legal drama Leg Work, he played Robbie. His TV performances include Guiding Light, Lincoln, Chicago Hope and Caroline in the City.
- Thomas is most recognized for his role as a conservative lawyer who marries a free-spirited yoga instructor in the Dharma & Greg series (1997-2002). Their contrasting views created amusing circumstances that the audience enjoyed. This show got one. Thomas also directed season two (2001-2002)
- From 2005 until 2016, he starred on ‘Criminal Minds’. An elite group of profilers who study extreme offenders and serial killers to avoid future assaults. Nominations for Primetime Emmys 2013-2016 he directed 6 seasons.
- Greg (2011) in Two and a Half Men, Tom in Hot in Cleveland (2015).
- Thomas debuted in 1992’s ‘Far and Away’ with Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman. Shannon Christe’s nasty opponent Joseph Donnelly (Tom Cruise) (Nicole Kidman).
- ‘Love and the Human Remains’ (1993). His subsequent roles include ‘Men of War’ (1994), ‘Sleep with Me’ (1996), and ‘Manhood’ (1996). (2003). Carl in Tom Cruise’s sensual film ‘Eyes Wide Shut’ (1999) was warmly acclaimed.
- He played Slade Wilson/Deathstroke in 2014’s Son of Batman and Joseph in 2016’s Axis (2017).
- Colonel Branson in Shadow Wolves.
Awards and Achievements
In terms of his accomplishments and awards, he earned the Entertainment Weekly online poll award for Criminal Minds in 2010. Aside from that, he has been nominated for seven prizes, including the Screen Actors Guild Award (03 times), the Q Awards, the Golden Globe (02 times), and the Satellite Award.
Thomas Gibson’s personal life has been linked to several women in the past, although no formal confirmation has been made. Aside from acting, he is a good golfer with a keen interest in sports. He loves music.
Gibson wed Christine Gibson in 1993. Their three children are James Parker Gibson (born 1999), Travis Carter Gibson (born 2002), and Agatha Marie Gibson (born 2004). His family currently resides in San Antonio, Texas, his wife’s hometown.
Their breakup is currently making headlines owing to a marital misunderstanding. They also appear to be divorcing. They divorced in 2011 and filed for divorce in 2014. On February 14th, 2018, they divorced. Thomas has kept a low profile after divorcing Christine.
Body Measurements of Thomas Gibson:
In terms of physics, he stands at 6ft 12 inches tall and weighs roughly 75 kilograms. His chest, biceps, and waist measures are 42-15-34 inches, respectively. He, too, has dark brown eyes and a dark brown hair hue. Other details about his figure, such as shoe and outfit sizes, will be provided soon.
Quick Facts About Thomas Gibson
|Celebrated Name||Thomas Gibson|
|Birth Name||Thomas Ellis Gibson|
|Place Of Birth||Charleston, South Carolina, United States|
|School||Little Theater School|
|High School||Bishop England High School|
|Birth Nation||United States of American|
|Ethnicity||Mixed – Irish, Scottish, English and Welsh ancestry|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Height||6 feet 1 ½ inch.|
|Net Worth||$ 18 million|
|Father||Charles M. “Mac” Gibson|
|Marital Status||Divorced (Single)|
|Spouse||Christine Gibson (M. 1993; Div. 2018)|
|Salary||$ 5 Million (Annually)|
|Children||Three; James Parker Gibson, Travis Carter Gibson, and Agatha Marie Gibson|
|College / University||College of Charleston|
|Educational Qualification||B.F.A. Degree|
|Body Measurement||42-15-34 inches|
|Chest Size||42 inches|
|Bicep Size||15 inches|
|Waist Size||34 inches|
|Career Start||In 1971 (At the age of 9)|
|Current City||San Antonio, Texas, United States|
you may also like: Kathryn Palmer