Tiffany Chapman is an American actress known for her work in Emmerdale (2008), Doctors (2006) and Hollyoaks (2007). She’s mostly known as a soap opera star because she’s been involved in a couple of successful soap operas. In fact, she hasn’t acted in a feature-length movie yet, all the fame she’s got is from her work in TV series.
10 facts about Tiffany Chapman
- Tiffany Chapman was born in 1979 in England, UK, with the birth name Tiffany Jayne Chapman.
- As of 2020, Chapman is 41 years old as she celebrates her birthday every year on 3 September.
- Tiffany stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches and weighs about 80 kg. She looks gorgeous with light brown eyes and brown hair.
- On August 3, 2002, Chapman married a man named Jonathan Eglin. The couple is blessed with a baby girl and they are currently living in Austin, Texas.
- Tiffany is a professional actress who has worked as an actress since 1993. Her debut was with the role of Rachel Jordache in the 1993 TV series called Brookside.
- There is no dedicated Tiffany Wikipedia page. However, being such a famous actress, her pieces of information are easily available from a variety of sources.
- Besides working in movies, Tiffany has also worked in successful commercials. She did a commercial for the “Top Cat” Halifax Building Society.
- As for the sources, Chapman has a net worth of $42.7 million. Her acting career is the primary source of her net worth.
- Chapman has a decent follow-up on her social media accounts. She loves to share her photos and posts on Instagram and Twitter.
- In fact, there are about 5.7k followers on Tiffany’s Instagram account. You can follow her through @thetiffanychapman.
Facts of Tiffany Chapman
||September 3, 1979
||5 feet 8 inches
||$42.7 million USD