Timothée Chalamet is one of the famous actors in the American film industry who has won a large number of followers and fame for the portrayals of his character on the screen.
In addition, Timothy has worked in the industry for more than a decade, covering up his childhood ambition of becoming an actress. But, in recent days, he’s been spotlighting a photo of him with his mother, Lily-Rose Depp, who is the daughter of the popular American actor, Johnny Depp. If you want to know more about him, follow the ten details listed in the list below.
10 facts about Timothée Chalamet
- Timothée Chalamet has been an American actor known for more than ten years for his work in the television drama and film industry.
- Timothée was born in the United States on December 27, 1995, and trained there to be an actress.
- From the specifics of her birthday, it is understood that she is actually at the age of 24 in 2020.
- It’s built with strong physical characteristics, among them its height is said to be about 5 foot 10 inches.
- Recently, after he had made pictures with his girlfriend, Lily-Rose Depp got on the internet, and it was revealed to the general public that he was dating her.
- You may have guessed from the name itself that Lily is the daughter of the famous American actor, Johnny Depp.
- Speaking of his parents, he’s the youngest brother of his parents, Marc Chalamet and Nicole Flender.
- He grew up with his eldest niece, Pauline, who currently lives in Paris and works as an actress.
- However, his salary and net worth information remain currently in the shadows.
- By the end of the day, nearly 10 million fans are now following.
Facts of Timothée Chalamet
|Birthday||December 27, 1995|
|Age||24 years old|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Parents||Marc Chalamet and Nicole Flender|