Tina Ball is a former athlete from the United States. Tina Ball is a former basketball player from the United States who attended Cal State Los Angeles.
Table of Bio/Wiki
How much is the net worth of Tina Ball?
Tina Ball is a former athlete when it comes to her net and earnings. Similarly, she is currently the co-founder of Big Baller Brand, a men’s and women’s apparel and shoe brand. Similarly, her net worth is estimated to be around $1.5 million.
Childhood of Tina Ball
Christina Tina Ball is Tina Ball’s birth name. Catherine Slatinsky was born on December 11, 1967, and is now 53 years old. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius because she was born in early December. Tina, likewise, was born in Miami, Florida, and is a citizen of the United States of America.
Similarly, when it comes to religion and ethnicity, she practices Christianity and is of Caucasian descent. Tina is also the daughter of Robert and Catherine Slatinsky, according to her family history. However, no information about her siblings can be found in the media.
Education of Tina Ball
Tina, on the other hand, was an athlete since she was a child. Similarly, she rose to prominence as a promising basketball player during her athletic career. She has also dominated the court as a basketball player at both Alta Loma High School and California State University. Tina also played for the Cal State Los Angeles Golden Eagles Women’s team.
Tina Ball’s Career
Tina is currently well-known as the wife of LaVar Ball and the mother of Lonzo Ball. She is, however, more than that and is a competent basketball player. Tina, who had been a fan of the sport since childhood, quickly advanced to the level of a good basketball player.
Similarly, she was a four-year varsity basketball letter winner in high school. Similarly, she averaged 15.8 points and 18.2 rebounds per game. Furthermore, in order to further her basketball career, she joined the Cal State Los Angeles Golden Eagles Women’s team in college.
Tina finished her college career eighth in points with 935, field goal attempts with 1165, 60 blocks as fifth, fourth in rebounds with 627, and eighth in field goal attempts with 541. Tina is currently the athletic director at Vernon Middle School in Montclair, California, despite the fact that she does not play basketball herself.
Similarly, she has raised potential NBA players and has taught PE to middle school students. Furthermore, she is currently the co-founder of Big Baller Brand, a men’s and women’s apparel and shoe brand.
What is the relationship status of Tina Ball?
Tina’s relationship status is straight and she is in a marital relationship. She is married to LaVar Ball, a professional basketball player. They met for the first time on the basketball court.
Furthermore, when she first appeared, LaVar was completely smitten with her. Similarly, he approached her without delay and said, ‘I don’t know what we’re going to do, but we’re going to do something!’
Similarly, LaVar told her right away during their first meeting that they would get married one day and start a basketball family legacy. Similarly, they created a basketball family by giving birth to three exceptional basketball players, LaMelo Ball, LiAngelo Ball, and Lonzo Ball.
Body Measurement, Height, and Weight of Tina Ball
This fit athlete’s body type is healthy and fit. Similarly, she is 6 feet 1 inch (73 inches) tall and weighs approximately 72 kg (158 lbs).
In the same way, her body measurements are 44-34-40 inches. Similarly, when it comes to her physical appearance, she has fair skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes.
Social Media of Tina Ball
Tina maintains an active social media presence on Instagram and Twitter. Similarly, her Instagram handle is @tinaballofficial, and she has 2k followers. Similarly, she has 486 Twitter followers on her @TinaBall8 account since he joined in July 2012.
Facts about Tina Ball
- Christina Catherine Slatinsky, Lonzo Ball’s mother, was born on December 11, 1967, in Miami, Florida, United States. As a result, Tina Ball is 52 years old as of 2019.
- Robert Slatinsky (father) and Catherine Slatinsky (mother) are her parents (mother).
- Alta Loma High School was where she finished her education.
- Throughout her high school career, Ball was a four-year varsity basketball letter winner. She actually averaged 15.8 points and 18.2 rebounds per game.
- Later, from 1987 to 1991, the former player attended California State University, Los Angeles and graduated with a bachelor’s degree.
- Christina began her career at Washington State University before transferring to Cal State Los Angeles.
- The athlete’s mother is currently the athletic director at Vernon Middle School in Montclair, California.
- Tina is also Lonzo’s granddaughter Zoey Christina Ball’s grandmother. Her middle name is in her honor.
- Her family debuted their Facebook reality show “Ball In The Family” in August 2017.
- Catherine Slatinsky had a stroke on February 21, 2017 and was subsequently admitted to a nearby hospital. This had a negative impact on her and left her with aphasia.
|Full Name:||Christina Catherine Slatinsky|
|Born Date:||11 Dec, 1967|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius|
|Country:||United States of America|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches (1.80m)|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
|Birth Place||Miami, Florida|
|Christina Catherine Slatinsky Twitter|
|Christina Catherine Slatinsky Instagram|