Tito Ortiz is a mixed martial artist, ranked 11th among the richest MMA fighters with a net worth of $20 million.
Tito is now signed with the Combate Americas sports franchise. He’s known for his Ultimate Fighting Championship matches. Apart from that, he was also the former champion of Light Heavyweight from 2000 to 2003.
Ortiz also works as Chief Executive Officer of Punishment Athletics, a line of clothing and MMA equipment.
10 facts about Tito Ortiz
- Tito Ortiz celebrates his birthday on January 23rd. He is 45 years old in 2020.
- Tito stands at an approximate height of about 6 feet and 2 inches. It weighs about 93 kg. He has a well-maintained and fit body, no doubt.
- Otiz has a net value of about $20 million. He is on the list of the top 20 richest MMA fighter in 2020. He’s got a luxurious lifestyle.
- At present, Ortiz is in a relationship with Amber Nichole Miller. He had been married to Kristin Ortiz for almost five years, starting in 2000. He was in a relationship with Jenna Jameson.
- Tito has three children. His eldest child is Jacob and his wife, Kristin. He’s got twins with the ex-girlfriend Jenna. The twins are named after Jesse and Journey.
- The names of his parents are Samuel Ortiz and Joyce. He also has three half-brothers on his mother’s side, Joyce.
- Tito is of American nationality as he was born in Huntington Beach, California.
- Ortiz made his UFC debut on the UFC 13: The Ultimate Force in 1997.
- During his career as an MMA fighter, he won 21 games out of 34 and lost about 12 games and 1 draw.
- Tito has 337k followers of Instagram and 576k followers of Twitter.
Facts of Tito Ortiz
|Birthday||January 23, 1975.|
|Age||45 Years Old|
|Height||6 feet and 2 inches|
|Parents||Samuel Ortiz and Joyce|
|Divorce||Ex-Wife: Kristin Ortiz|