A British singer-songwriter named Tom Odell. Long Way Down, Jubilee Road, Another Love, Wrong Crowd, Monsters, Songs from Another Love, Grow Old with Me, I Know, If You Wanna Love Somebody, Can’t Pretend, Hold Me, Half as Good as You, Jealousy, Money, Monster, Go Tell Her Now, Magnetised, Real Love, and True Colors are just a few of the albums, songs, and EPs he is well known for.
Quick Facts of Tom Odell
|Celebrated Name||Tom Odell|
|Age||31 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Tom Odell|
|Birth Name||Thomas Peter Odell|
|Place Of Birth||Chichester, West Sussex|
|Father||Timothy Peter Odell|
|College / University||Seaford College|
|University||University of New York|
|Awards||Brit Award for Critics’ Choice in 2013|
|Net Worth||$3 Million – $5 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Music Industry|
|Height||6 ft 1 in or 185 cm|
Tom Odell is most well-known for his songs and superb vocals. He launched his debut EP, “Songs from Another Love,” in 2012, and in the first quarter of 2013, he took home the BRITs Critics’ Choice Award. His first studio album, “Long Way Down,” came out on June 24, 2013, his second, “Wrong Crowd,” came out on June 10, 2016, his third, “Jubilee Road,” came out in October 2018, and his fourth, “Monster,” came out on July 9, 2021.
In 2012, he made his debut on the musical chat show “Later with Jools Holland.” The episode, which aired on November 30, 2012, had him acting as himself. He has a contract with the London, England, United Kingdom-based talent management firm UROK Management.
Perform “Another Love” by Tom Odell for Ukrainian refugees.
On Friday, Tom Odell sung his hit song “Another Love,” which has come to represent the resiliency of Ukraine on social media, to refugees passing through Bucharest’s major train station. Under the arrivals and departures boards, he sang the piano ballad about defending someone you love, which has been featured in TikTok videos such as one of the rebellious Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.
How much is the net worth of Tom Odell?
Tom Odell is a songwriter and performer whose net worth is projected to be in the $3 million to $5 million range as of 2022. Although his actual pay has not yet been made public, it is believed that he earns millions of dollars per year. His primary source of riches is the music industry, and he currently lives a stylish life.
What is Tom Odell Known For?
- being an English singer and songwriter.
- Songs from Another Love, Long Way Down, Wrong Crowd, and Jubilee Road are his albums and EPs.
What ethnicity is Tom Odell? Nationality, Age
Tom Odell was born on November 24, 1990, making him 31 years old as of 2021. Thomas Peter Odell is his true name. He is from the English city of Chichester in West Sussex. He is a Christian and belongs to the Sagittarius zodiac according to his birthdate.
Although he is British by birth and British-Irish by ethnicity because he is descended from both English and Irish people. Timothy Peter Odell, an airline pilot, and Caroline Mary gave birth to him (primary school teacher). He also has an elder sister as a sibling. Because of his father’s occupation, he spent a portion of his youth there.
He attended Seaford College, a boarding school in East Lavington, West Sussex, according to his educational background. He studied piano there. And he continued his education at the University of New York, but he made the choice to enroll at the Liverpool Music College.
After that, he enrolled in the Brighton Institute of Modern Music, where he played in the group “Tom and the Tides.” He finally made the decision to go solo as he “didn’t want to have to rely on anybody.”
Tom Odell’s Professional Career
- Tom Odell began his career by signing with Columbia Records’ In the Name Of imprint.
- He made his television debut in November 2012 as a performer on “Later… with Jools Holland” after releasing his debut EP, “Songs from Another Love,” in October 2012.
- The BBC used his song “Another Love” in January to promote their 2013 programming. Additionally, a lot of Burberry runway presentations have featured his music.
- His debut album, “Long Way Down,” was published on June 24, 2013, and it debuted at No. 1 on the UK Official Chart.
You may also like: Joss Stone
- On February 7, 2014, he gave his first new song, “Alex,” another performance.
- Additionally, the television program “The 100” used his song “Can’t Pretend.” His songs “Can’t Pretend” and “Long Way Down” were also included in “The Blacklist” and “The Fault In Our Stars,” in addition to this. A “Reign” episode featured his song “Grow Old With Me.” Along with “Another Love,” his song “Heal” was featured in the films If I Stay, “NCIS,” “The Vampire Diaries,” and “Elementary.”
- In 2016, an advertisement for Sony featured his music together with a cover of Cyndi Lauper’s “True Colors.”
The first single, “Wrong Crowd,” was released on April 4, 2016, and a follow-up studio album with the same name was confirmed.
- Following that, he declared that he will embark on a tour of the US and Europe.
- His second album’s second single, “Magnetized,” was made available on April 15, 2016.
- On June 10, 2016, his second album, “Wrong Crowd,” was made available.
- His upcoming album’s lead track, “If You Wanna Love Somebody,” was made available worldwide on June 14th, 2018.
- 2018 saw the publication of “Jubilee Road,” his subsequent album.
- His fourth album, “Monsters,” and its lead single, “Numb,” were both released in February 2021. In March 2021, “Monster v.1,” the album’s second single, was made available.
- His fourth album was released on July 9, 2021.
Awards and Achievements
- Won Brit Award for Critics’ Choice in 2013
- Won Ivor Novello Awards for Songwriter of Awards in 2014
Who is the girlfriend of Tom Odell?
Tom Odell has not yet wed and will do so in the future. He has been seeing his lovely girlfriend Georgie Somerville since 2022 and they are now together. The two are currently leading peaceful, happy lives.
In February 2013, he had a run-in with Taylor Swift, a well-known American singer. He also dated Sydney Lima, a model, but they broke up. After splitting from model Sydney Lima, Tom said his anxiousness had gotten out of hand and that he had a panic attack without realizing it.
He continued, “I didn’t know ubiquitous anxiety had a name; up until last year, I thought that was just me. “i experienced a really traumatic breakup with someone I still deeply love, and I became increasingly concerned about how I felt. & I once passed out in the shower in Munich because I felt as though I was having a stroke or unable to breathe.
I wound up in the hospital and an ambulance. “It was terrible beyond words.” Tom is straight in terms of his sexual orientation.
What is Tom Odell’s height?
Tom Odell is a charming singer with a lean physique. He is the ideal height at 6 feet 1 inch, or 185 cm. His healthy body weight is 176 pounds or 80 kg. The hue of his hair is blonde, and his eyes are blue. He draws a lot of people to him thanks to his loud, clear voice. His other body measurement is still a mystery. He has a generally sound body.
Some Unknown Facts
- His real name is Thomas Peter Odell.
- His melodies and superb voice have earned him a following.
- He released his first EP, “Songs from Another Love,” in 2012.
- Early in 2013, he received the BRITs Critics’ Choice Award.
- “Long Way Down,” his first studio album, was released on June 24, 2013.