Trevor Trevor Moore was the stage name of Paul Moore, an American comedian, actor, writer, director, producer, and musician. At the age of 16, he created the comic strip “Cuddy” for the now-defunct newspaper “The Charlottesville Observer.” He began his sketch comedy career as a founding member and leader of the sketch comedy group “The Whitest Kids U Know.” Moore’s debut comedy album, “Drunk Texts to Myself,” was released in 2013, and he also wrote and directed the Disney XD series, “Walk the Prank.” He was most recently the co-creator and executive producer of Disney’s “Just Roll With It,” as well as the creator and host of Comedy Central’s “The Trevor Moore Show.” On August 7, 2021, we mourned the loss of such a versatile icon.
How much was Trevor Moore Net Worth?
Trevor Moore had a net worth of $4 million as of 2021, as well as a handsome salary in the thousands of dollars per year. He was one of the few people with such a diverse range of experience who remained committed to whatever he embarked on. His main source of income was his comedian, actor, writer, director, producer, and musician career, which he had earned a good living from.
Trevor Moore leaves the world forever:
Trevor Moore, comedian, actor, producer, and co-founder of the sketch comedy group “The Whitest Kids U Know,” died on August 7, 2021, at the age of 41, in Los Angeles, California, the United States. Kara Welker, Moore’s manager, confirmed his death in a statement issued on behalf of Moore’s family. According to the statement, he died “in a tragic accident” on Friday evening.
“We are devastated by the death of my husband, best friend, and our son’s father. Millions knew him as a writer and comedian, but to us, he was simply the center of our universe “Aimee Carlson, his wife, said in a statement. “This is a tragic and unexpected loss, and we respectfully request that you respect our privacy during this time of mourning,” Carlson said.
- Being a comedian, actor, writer, director, producer, and musician from the United States.
- For founding and leading the sketch comedy group “The Whitest Kids U Know.”
Where was Trevor Moore born?
Trevor Moore, real name Trevor Paul Moore, was born in Montclair, New Jersey, USA. He was born on April 4, 1980, into a Christian religious family. He was an American national and an American-white ethnicity. Trevor recently celebrated his 41st birthday in April 2021, and his star sign was Aries according to his birthdate. As a result, he was white. His father, Michael Moore, and mother, Rebecca Moore, raised him. Mickey and Becki Moore, former Christian folk-rock singers, were successful in the 1980s, with their single “Love Song for Number Two” reaching No. 2 on the U.S. Christian charts.
Moving on to Moore’s academic credentials, he attended high school at the Covenant School in Charlottesville and graduated at the age of 18 while also working on personal projects. He began as a broadcasting major at Virginia Commonwealth University, and while he originally intended to study journalism and political science, he ultimately chose to study film. He also attended Manhattan’s prestigious SVA School of Visual Arts, where he majored in film and graduated “cum laude.”
How was the Career of Trevor Moore?
- Trevor Moore began his career as a published cartoonist at the age of 15 after compiling his early work in a book called “Scraps,” after which he created the comic strip “Cuddy” for the now-defunct newspaper “The Charlottesville Observer” at the age of 16.
- Later, from 1997 to 1998, he hosted “The Trevor Moore Show” on public-access television in Charlottesville, Virginia.
- He was then approached by Pax-TV (now Ion Television) and went on to work as a producer and writer for Jimbo Matison’s “Uncle Morty’s Dub Shack” at the cable TV startup company ImaginAsianTV.
- By 2002, he had received a personal internship with “Saturday Night Live,” which got him into the coveted NBC Page Program.
- In 2004, his comedy troupe, the Whitest Kids U’ Know, began a regular engagement at the Lower East Side bar, Pianos, and won the award for Best Sketch Group, attracting the attention of many Hollywood executives.
- In 2008, he appeared as a guest on an episode of HBO’s “The Life and Times of Tim.” In the following year, he appeared in a WWE sketch as John Cena’s “hand double” on the set of “12 Rounds.”
- His first feature film, “Miss March,” was released on March 13, 2009, and he and the troupe wrote and filmed his second feature film, “The Civil War on Drugs,” (2011), in which they all played multiple roles.
- He also played Josh Armstrong on Fox’s comedy television series “Breaking In” and appeared on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” on a regular basis.
- In addition, in Los Angeles, he performed a talk show and comedy show on stage with fellow comedian Josh Fadem titled “The Show Where Trevor Moore Does a Talk Show Thing and Josh Fadem Does Some Other Stuff Too All in One… Plus More.”
- Moore later released his debut album, “Drunk Texts to Myself,” on Comedy Central Records in March 2013 and his second album, “High in Church,” on the same label on March 10, 2015.
- Similarly, on April 20th (4/20), 2018, he released his third album, “The Story of Our Times,” on Comedy Central.
- He created the Disney Channel show “Just Roll With It,” which premiered in June 2019, as well as a miniseries with Brown called “The Trevor Moore Show.”
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, he hosted The Trevor Moore Quarantine Show on YouTube, and he and the other members of The Whitest Kids U’ Know created an animated film, “Mars,” which was in post-production at the time of Moore’s death in 2021.
To whom Trevor Moore was Married?
Trevor Moore was a happily married man. Trevor married his beautiful wife Aimee Carlson in October 2010, whom he met when he was 23. They had one son together as well. They both appeared to be very content in their home lives. She believed in him and the profession he was in. Trevor was straight in terms of sexual orientation.
What was the Height of Trevor Moore?
Trevor Moore stood 6 ft 5 in (198.0 cm) tall and weighed approximately 185 lb (84 kg; 13 st 3 lb). He had attractive long dark brown hair and eyes. Trevor’s various body measurements were unknown, but we did know that his body build was average.
Quick Facts About Trevor Moore
|Celebrated Name||Trevor Moore|
|Birth Name||Trevor Moore|
|Place Of Birth||Montclair, New Jersey, U.S.|
|High School||Covenant School|
|University||Virginia Commonwealth University|
|Source of Wealth||Comedian, actor, writer, director, producer, and musician career.|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
|Height||6 ft 5 in (198.0 cm)|
|Weight||185 lb (84 kg; 13 st 3 lb)|
|Death Date||7th August 2021|