Quick Facts of Tricia Zunker
|The Mid 1980s
|$100 Thousand Approx
|$50 Thousand Approx
Tricia Zunker is a mother with many skills. She did, however, arrive at the stoplight after running for Congress. She has worked in the legal field in a variety of capacities.
Tricia Zunker has served as a lawyer and a law lecturer. She was then elected to the Ho-Chunk Supreme Court as an Associate Justice. She was re-elected to the seat in 2017 as well. Continue reading to learn more about her personal life. As well as some other interesting facts!
Trivia and Facts
- Tricia Zunker is a politician who was born in the mid-1980s. In addition, she is of American descent. She, too, hails from a white racial background. Her age in 2023 is in her 40s.
- She was also born to her parents in Wausau, Wisconsin, in the United States of America. Her parents, on the other hand, live their lives away from the spotlight. Her mother, on the other hand, is a proud union member (USW Local 2-224). Her father is a framer and a veteran of the army.
- According to her profile, she appears to be her parents’ only child. She, like her parents, keeps her past information private. As a result, nothing is known about her childhood.
- Wausau West High School was her alma mater. She went on to the University of Wisconsin-Madison after that. She also majored in Political Science, International Relations, and French.
- She went on to UCLA School of Law and graduated with honors. She graduated with a law degree in 2006. She was the first in her family to earn a college diploma.
- Moving on to her personal life, she is married. She did, after all, marry the love of her life. Her husband’s identity, like that of the rest of her family, remains a mystery.
- Zunker and her husband have also welcomed a son into their family. She, like her parents, keeps her son’s name hidden from the public eye.
- She recently became a politician, which brings us back to the subject of her career. She has worked as an attorney and a law professor in the past. She still continues to teach remotely as a lecturer at three different universities.
- She rose to prominence after running for Congress against Tom Tiffany. She was defeated in her bid for the 7th Congressional District in Wisconsin. Tom actually got 57 percent of the vote. Zunker received 43% of the vote.
- Her net worth is expected to be about $100,000 by 2023. Similarly, her annual salary is in the neighborhood of $50,000.
you may also like Luke Espiritu.