Trudy Buck is the daughter of the sportscaster Joe Buck and ex-wife Ann Buck. As the daughter of a famous person, she has had the media limelight on her since she was a child. Despite this, she has been successful in living a private life to some extent.
Trudy Buck has an elder sister, Natalie buck who is also quite famous as she is an actress. She also has two half-brothers born to Michelle Beisner. All of the siblings seem to get along very well and are living happily with their family.
10 Facts on Trudy Buck
- Trudy Buck is currently 21 years of age and was born in 1999, in America.
- As mentioned above, she is Ann Buck and Joe Buck’s daughter. Joe Buck is a sportscaster who has earned quite the name for himself through his works. He is an NFL and a Foz Sports announcer.
- She comes from a family of famous people. Her grandfather from her dad’s side Jack Buck was a legendary sportscaster as well as a baseball announcer.
- Trudy Buck’s parents were married from 1998 – 2011. Her father then married Michelle Beisner in 2014 and had two sons.
- She has a sister named Natalie Buck who is 3 years older than her. Natalie Buck is an actress who has worked in the TV series Blue Bloods, and Superstone.
- Trudy Buck’s Instagram account is kept private. Her username is “trudybuck” and she has 11.4K followers.
- She joined Twitter in January 2014 but has not been active on this platform since October 2017.
- Although her own Instagram account is private, she frequently appears in her sister and father’s social media feed.
- Joe Buck’s daughter’s exact career path has not been disclosed. However, she attended the USC School of Cinematic Arts so she might be interested in this field.
- She also has a Tumblr account and it looks like she is interested in arts and photography. Her Tumblr feed is filled with aesthetic photos, GIFs, and various paintings.
Facts of Trudy Buck
|Parents||Joe Buck, Ann Buck|
|Education||USC School of Cinematic Arts|