Vasyl Lomachenko is a professional boxer in Ukraine. Born in the Soviet republic, he had always been tough and violent as a child. He has been a three-time World Featherweight Champion in his career so far.
As an amateur boxer, Vasyl is one of the most popular in statistics among his peers. He has a cumulative processed record of 396 wins with just 1 loss, which is astounding to imagine.
10 information about Vasyl Lomachenko
- Vasyl Lomachenko was born on 17 February 1988 in the suburbs of Bilhorod-Dnistrovskyi, Ukraine, SSR. He was 32 years old in 2020.
- As reported in SportyTell’s 2020 study on net worth, Vasyl has amassed a gross wealth of $8 million. As seen in his social media, he likes to waste his money on luxury cars and homes.
- To be more specific about his career earnings, according to the official WBN, he earns an average of half a million dollars per fight.
- Vasyl stands at a height of 5 foot 7 inches, with an estimated range of 65 and a half inches.
- In his current family, he lives with his wife Elena and gives birth to two daughters, Anatoly and Victoria, as a father.
- Vasyl began his career as an amateur boxer in 2007. However, his first career debut was with Saensak Muangsurin again in 2013.
- In his current season, Vasyl has an excellent record of 14 wins out of 15 matches. Ten of them were TKO wins.
- Vasyl’s father Anatoly Lomachenko was a professional boxing coach on the subject of his ancestors. The occupation of his mother Tetiana is uncertain.
- He has a gigantic spotlight on his official Instagram @lomachenkovasily with a record of 1.9m followers.
- Vasyl already has a validated Twitter account @VasylLomachenko.
Facts of Vasyl Lomachenko
|Birthday||17 February 1988|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Net Worth||$8 Million|
|Children||Anatoly and Victoria|