Born in America, Veronica Diaz-Carranza is an actress. She is known for her works in a number of TV series, movies, and short films like Dark Was the Night, LastWhispered Prayer, and Keeping It 100, amongst many.
She has also worked in various fields of filmmaking including production and direction. She has been working in Hollywood for over 10 years and has quite a lot of experience under her belt. Veronica is also a mother and seems to be living happily with her family.
10 Facts on Veronica Diaz-Carranza
- Veronica Diaz-Carranza is a Latina actress who was born on May 11th. She is currently in her 30s.
- She has produced over 15 films and videos throughout her carer. Some of them are Dangerous Affair, Moses Supposes, Bike Cops Van Nuys, Midnight, and more.
- Her debut as an actress was through the TV movie named “Walkout”. This was released in 2006 and she played the role of Yoli Rios.
- Veronica Diaz-Carranza stands at a height of 5 feet and 3 inches.
- In 2009, she had played the role of Marisol in “Pink Rolex”. She was also the director, producer, and editor of this short film.
- The actress was nominated for the Best Actress/Supporting Actress for her work in “BlazeYou Out” at the Imagen Foundation Awards.
- Veronica Diaz-Carranza has a daughter named Jade. She mentions her daughter and her family on most of her Instagram posts.
- She is the writer of the TV series titled “Girl’s Night” which was aired in 2018.
- It looks like Veronica Diaz-Carranza does not have a boyfriend. She has rarely mentioned anything about her love life to the public.
- She currently has 265 followers on Twitter and she joined the platform in August 2011. She mainly takes to this account to express her political views.
Facts of Veronica Diaz-Carranza
|Height||5 Feet 3 Inches|