|25 Years Old
|Singer ,Actor ,Dancer
|Place Of Birth
|member of the boyband, Uniq
|College / University
|Hanlim Multi Art School
|Debuted with Uniq in 2014
|Best New Idol Award at the Top Chinese Music Awards in 2017
|1.79 m (5 ft 10 in)
|130 lbs (59 kg)
|Black (often dyes blonde or light brown)
|Source of Wealth
|Music and acting
|With several popular brands
|Around $5 million
|Debut Television Show/Series
Actor, dancer, singer, rapper, and TV personality Wang Yibo is from China. Wang is a member of Uniq, a Chinese-South Korean boy band. He is the band’s primary rapper and dancer. In 2014, the group made their public debut with the song “Falling In Love.” In April 2015, they issued their debut album, EOEO. The group took home two awards in 2015: the Popular Group Award from the Asia Billboard Awards and the Best New Artist prize from the KU Music Asian Music Awards. Wang is well known for his appearances in Love Actually, Gank Your Heart, The Untamed, Legend of Fei, and Faith Makes Great. Wang has been in several television shows as an actor. He has also participated in a number of reality dance competitions as a judge or mentor.
How much is the Net worth of Wang Yibo?
One of the most well-known celebrities in Asia is Wang Yibo. Contracts, record sales, performances, tours, sponsorships, and endorsement deals all contribute to his revenue. He is a member of Uniq, a boy band that has to far sold millions of CDs. In addition, he has broken numerous records and sold millions of records as a solo artist. His track “No Sense” quickly surpassed 10 million copies in sales to become NetEase Music’s fastest-selling digital single. Over 17 million copies have already been sold worldwide. His track “My Rules” became NetEase Music’s fastest-selling digital single after selling 10 million digital copies in under two hours and twenty minutes.
Wang is one of China’s most sought-after and effective brand ambassadors. Over 30 brands have worked with him. He has endorsement agreements with brands like Audi, Chanel, Anta, Ping An Insurance, Youku, Casio G-Shock, Shu Uemura, Redmi, and the Bank of Communications banking credit card line. Also, he was the first performer in mainland China to join the Nike family of official partners. He did, however, sever ties with Nike in March 2021 after the sportswear company condemned China for its treatment of Uyghurs in Xinjiang. He enjoys skateboarding and motorbike racing in particular.
The Chinese government named him the ambassador for Chinese skateboarding promotion. He was chosen to represent Chinese winter sports for the 2022 Winter Olympics and Paralympics in Beijing. The group has endorsement agreements with Xtep as a Uniq member. Additionally, the group has sponsorship agreements with Dr. Bear, Mix-Box, and Chinese confectionery brands. Wang has amassed wealth as a result of his job in the entertainment industry. The majority of his revenue comes from his singing and acting talents. Forbes rated him 71st in 2019, 9th in 2020, and 2nd in 2021 in the list of Forbes China Celebrity 100. His wealth details is not known at present. At present, his net worth is estimated at roughly $5 million.
Early Years: Where is Wang Yibo From?
On August 5, 1997, Wang Yibo was born. He was born in Luoyang, Henan, China. He is of Chinese descent. Asian (Chinese) ethnicity is his race. Leo is his zodiac sign. There is no
information available regarding his early years, parents, or siblings. Here, further information on his family will be updated.
What is the Professional Career of Wang Yibo?
At an early age, Wang Yibo had already begun dancing. In 2011, he took part in the IBD national dance competition while still a student. In the hip-hop category, he finished in the top sixteen. He was then hired by Yuehua Entertainment as a trainee. Later, he received training in South Korea. He went to Hanlim Multi Art School to study. In 2014, he made his acting and dancing debuts with the South Korean-Chinese boy band Uniq. With the song “Falling in Love,” he made his debut. In April 2015, the group released their mini-album, EOEO.
In April 2015, the group was named “Best New Artist” at the KU Music Asian Music Awards. With three wins obtained through non-live voting and three obtained through live voting, the group broke the record for the most wins on the Global Chinese Music Chart in 2015.
In October 2015, the group released “Best Friend,” their second digital album. The Japanese, Korean, and instrumental versions of “Best Friend” were all included in the band’s special single album, “Best Friend,” which was released in Japan. In the Chinese movie MBA Partners from 2016, he made his acting debut. In the 2017 youth xianxia drama Private Shushan Gakuen, he attained his first leading role. At the 2017 Top Chinese Music Awards, he was named Best New Idol. In January 2019, he released the song “Fire” as his solo debut. In 2018, he was hired as a dance mentor for the reality competition Produce 101. At the 30th China TV Golden Eagle Award, he received his first significant acting honor for “Audience’s Choice for Actor” for his performance in the drama series “Gank Your Heart.”
In December 2019, he released his single, “No Sense.” It was his first try at writing a song. In 2020, he rose to the position of one of the captains for the third season of the dance competition program Street Dance of China. Yi Bo Wang Zha, a member of his squad, won the competition. Later, he came back for the show’s fourth season. Legend of Fei, a Wang-starring wuxia drama, amassed 4 billion views on China Tencent Video in just over a month. After just a week of release, it climbed to the top rank on WeTV Thailand and WeTV Philippines. In December 2020, he released his single, “My Rules.” The television series Love Actually (2017), Gank Your Heart (2019), The Untamed (2019), Legend of Fei (2020), and Faith Makes Great are among those in which Wang has appeared (2021).
Who is the girlfriend of Wang Yibo?
Wang Yibo has never been wed. He is said to be single. Regarding their artists’ personal lives, the South Korean entertainment agencies are highly rigorous and secretive. Regarding their dating, relationships, and personal lives, they lead very discreet lives. Any new information will be posted here.
View this post on Instagram
Body Measurement: What is Wang Yibo’s height?
Wang Yibo is 5 feet, 10 inches tall, or 1.79 meters, tall. He weighs about 130 pounds, or 59 kg, in total. His physique is athletic. His black hair contrasts with his dark brown eyes. He frequently gets blonde or light brown hair colour. Straight is the way he identifies sexually.
- He is the host of the variety program, Day Day Up since 2016.
- Wang collaborated with Guan Xiaotong to sing the theme song “Once Again” for the movie with the same name.
- He released the theme song Just Dance for the 4th Xuan Wu Dance Festival.
- Forbes China listed him under their 30 under 30 list in 2019.
- Forbes Asia listed him in the list of 100 most influential Asian artists in the 100 Digital Stars List of 2020.
- The Chinese Dancers Association has awarded him China’s Top Dancer Promotion Ambassador.
- He has appeared on the covers of the Chinese edition of GQ Style, Cosmopolitan, Harper’s Bazaar.
- He is the first Chinese celebrity to grace all three covers of SuperELLE China by himself.
- He used his image to raise awareness for several causes including Firefighting Public Welfare of Luoyang City, SOS Children’s Villages’ campaign with Qingsongchou “No Child Alone: I want to have a family”, the Civil Traffic of Hunan Province, and “Earth Aid, Green Life on the Table”, a campaign co-sponsored by WildAid, China Green Carbon Foundation, and Food and Agriculture Organization.
- He was honored as the Kuwo Music’s 2019 Role Model Reading Charity Artist.
- He was one of the 200 celebrities who donated a total of 278 million yuan to the Han Hong Charity Foundation to fight COVID-19.
- He sang several songs to inspire people to work together against the pandemic.
- He is a member of the Yamaha China Racing Team since 2019.
- He participated in the Asia Road Racing Championship in 2019, where he finished second in the mixed competition and first place in the rookie division.
- He has received hundreds of unsolicited phone calls from callers that he had to change his phone number.