Will Westerman who performs under his last name, is a British singer, songwriter who makes atmospheric indie pop music. He lives in one of the most glamorous and exclusive hotels in London called “The Ritz”.
Will’s music career started during his early 20s playing at London open mic nights. It is there that he recreated the intricate storytelling of folk forefathers “Nick Drake” and “Neil Young” which made him a local star.
10 facts about Westerman:
- Westerman was born in 1994. However, his exact birth date is not available on the internet. As of the time this article is written, he is 26 years old.
- He stands at about a tall height of 5 feet and 5 inches which is 1.7 in meters.
- Will’s current weight, as well as his body measurements, are not made public on the internet.
- His current annual income is not exposed to the internet nor there is any information about his total net worth.
- Westerman’s current relationship status is single. Thus, he has no girlfriend.
- There is no information available on the internet about his parents or any of his other family members.
- Will made his first official debut through his label on Blue Flowers Music with the Call and Response EP on October 17.
- In his early music career, he used to make gentle folk-pop music. As his career evolved, so did his music. He shifted from gentle folk-pop to the ’70s soft rock and then contemporary bedroom electro-pop music.
- Will lives in his humble Ritz, in west London where he composes his heartfelt electronic folk songs at home.
- We can find Westerman’s official account on Instagram @westermanmusic with a whopping number of 8.2k followers. He is also officially active in Twitter @westermanmusic, in Facebook as westermanmusic, and also on his youtube channel Westerman.
Facts of Westerman
|Age||26 years old|
|Height||5 Feet 7 Inches|