Whitney Cummings is a multi-talented American entertainer who debuted in the early years of the new century on film and television. In addition to acting, the actress is a well-known comedian, writer, and producer of numerous artistic works that have all garnered positive reviews. Her career in the entertainment sector has seen her appear in film productions on a nearly annual basis. Cummings has been generously compensated for this and other projects in which she has an interest throughout the years. Learn about her net worth, as well as her biography and dating history.
Table of Bio/Wiki
What is Whitney Cummings Net Worth?
Whitney Cummings has a $30 million net worth as a model, comedian, actress, writer, and producer. She is well recognized as an actress for starring in “Whitney” from 2011 to 2013. She made a fortune as a producer thanks to the success (mostly through syndication fees) of the “2 Broke Girls” series she co-created, which lasted from 2011 to 2017.
What is Whitney Cummings Famous for?
Whitney Cummings is a well-known stand-up comedian and actress who rose to prominence after starring in “Broke Girls,” “The Female Brain,” and the NBC comedy “Whitney,” which debuted in 2012. Cummings is also renowned for his work on ABC’s “Revival of Roseanne” as a producer and writer.
Who are the parents of Whitney Cumming?
Whitney Cummings was born in Washington, D.C., in the United States, in the year 1982. On September 4th, she celebrates her birthday. As of 2019, she is 37 years old. She is of Caucasian ancestry and possesses American nationality. Virgo is her zodiac sign.
Whitney was born to Patti Cummings, a former public relations director at Mazza Gallerie at Neiman Marcus. Her parents divorced when she was five years old. Whitney has an older sister, Ashley Cummings, and a half-brother, Kevin Cummings.
She received her schooling at St. Andrew’s Episcopal School, where she graduated in 2000. She studied acting at the Studio Theater in Washington, D.C., as well as the University of Pennsylvania’s Annenberg School for Communication. Cummings earned a magna cum laude degree in Communications from the latter in 2004.
When did Whitney Cummings pursue her acting career?
- In her early career, she interned at WRC-TV where she was a multi-media journalist. After graduation, Whitney Cummings moved to Los Angeles and worked on Punk’d on MTV (2004) and EMR (2004).
- The same year Whitney Cummings began performing stand-up and in 2007 Variety named Cummings one of 10 Comics to Watch. Soon she performed on Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien and Last Call with Carson Daly.
- Since 2008 Whitney Cummings has starred in films Grizzly Park (2008), Made of Honor (2008), The Wedding Ringer (2015), The Ridiculous 6 (2015), Unforgettable (2017). She wrote, directed and starred in 2017 comedy film The Female Brain.
- In TV series Cummings has had appearances in Whitney (2011-2013), Undateable (2015-2016), among others. She is the creator of 2 Broke Girls, Whitney and was one of the head writers, an executive producer, and overseer of the revival of Roseanne.
- She also had a talk show, Love You, Mean It with Whitney Cummings but was canceled after 11 episodes. Cummings is a writer as well and has published books – I’m Fine…And Other Lies, Emotional Ninja.
- Moreover, Whitney Cummings has released comedy specials – Whitney Cummings: Money Shot (2010), Whitney Cummings: I Love You (2014), I’m Your Girlfriend (2016), Whitney Cummings: Can I Touch It? (2019).
Who is Whitney Cummings married to?
In 2014, Whitney Cummings was in a relationship with Kerry Rhodes, a member of the National Football League. Prior to him, she was in a relationship with Peter Berg from 2012 to 2013.
She is currently engaged to Miles Skinner, her longtime lover. On her birthday in September 2018, Skinner proposed to her in front of her rescue horse, King. The two had met through a dating app. She has yet to marry, accept Skinner as her husband, and start a family.
How tall is Whitney Cummings?
Whitney’s body physics show that she has kept her body in good shape and has attractive features. She stands at a magnificent 5 feet and 11 inches tall. She is roughly 56 kg in weight. Cummings has gorgeous brown hair and stunning hazel eyes. Her physical measurements are 32-26-33 inches. 32A is the size of her bra.
Quick Facts About Whitney Cummings
|Celebrated Name||Whitney Cummings|
|Birth Name||Whitney Ann Cummings|
|Birth Nation||United States of America|
|Place Of Birth||Washington D.C.|
|Siblings||Kevin and Ashley|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Height||5 feet 11 inch|
|Net Worth||$30 million|
|Body Measurement||32-26-33 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||32A|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Source of Wealth||Acting Career|