Quick Facts of Will Licon
|Birthday||August 25, 1994|
|Age||29 years old|
|Height||6 Feet 3 Inches|
|Parents||Robert and Nancy Licon|
|Education||El Paso High School, Westlake High School, The University of Texas at Austin, Vista Ridge High School|
Will Licon is an American swimmer who specializes in breaststroke and medley events. The talented American swimmer is a record holder and has a record time of 1:47.91 in the 200-yard breaststroke.
Will Licon has also appeared in the NCCA competitions and is an 11-time NCCA at the University of Texas in Austin from 2013 to 2017. He has won the 3 NCCA-Team Championships. Licon is one of the most popular swimmers in the United States.
Trivia and Facts
- Will Licon is an American swimmer participating with the Longhorn Aquatics swimming club who represents the LA Current competitive team in the International Swimming League.
- He was born on August 25, 1994, and is now 29 years old.
- The American athlete is 6 Foot 3 Inches tall.
- Will grow up with Robert Licon and Nancy Licon, his friends. More details about his parents will be updated shortly.
- For now, he’s not dating anybody officially. We’re going to email you about his girlfriend as soon as there are some details.
- While he hasn’t disclosed his net worth, there’s no denying that Will is making a pretty decent sum of money out of his work.
- He attended the University of Texas in Austin and played in the NCCA Championship during his undergraduate days. He was 11-time NCAA Champion, 15-time All-American Champion, 3-time NCAA Team Champion, and 12-time Big 12 Conference Champion.
- He is a prominent member of the United States Swimming Team and participates in a number of international tournaments.
- He is also an influential swimmer and has been named the Big Twelve Male Athlete of the Year in 2017.
- Will is currently active on Instagram and Facebook. He received 6.9k and 871 followers on Instagram and Twitter, respectively.
you may also like Natalia Ishchenko.