Zack Ryder is the stage name of Matthew Brett Cardona, an American professional wrestler. Zack Ryder has signed a contract with WWE and will be seen on the Raw brand. Ryder is a two-time WWE (Raw) Tag Team Champion, one-time Intercontinental Champion, and one-time United States Champion. In July 2011, he was named to Sports Illustrated’s list of the 100 most influential Twitter users in sports.
Table of Bio/Wiki
What is the Net worth of Zack Ryder?
His estimated net worth is between $1 million and $5 million. In WWE, Zack Ryder demands roughly $500,000 for each appearance. Ryder has a total of 1.6 million Instagram followers and 2.2 million Twitter followers. On his self-titled Youtube channel, he has 131K subscribers.
Early Life and Career
Ryder was born in the United States on May 14, 1985, in Merrick, New York. Matthew Brett Cardona is his true name. Ryder made his professional wrestling debut in 2004 with the New York Wrestling Connection (NYWC) under the name Brett Matthews, and from 2005 he teamed up with Bryan Meyers (ring name Curt Hawkins). They went on to win the Tag Team Titles. However, on August 27, they were defeated by Lo Lincoln and Boog Washington for the crown.
Zack Ryder and Emma, Zack Ryder and Emma, Zack Ryder and Emma, Zack Ryder and Emma, Zack Ryder and (Source: Cageside Seats)
He was nicknamed Zack Ryder from Brett Major on December 21, 2007. (2005 stage name). Ryder and Bryan shot to fame after winning the WWE Tag Team Championship on July 20, 2008. Their victory made them the youngest team to win the championships, and it catapulted their individual careers.
After the duo disbanded in 2009, Cardona appeared on WWE Television several times. After becoming well-known after winning the title, he began to use social media to boost his profile and support base. In February 2011, he created a YouTube series called Z! True Long Island Story to promote his character. As a result, his WWE position was enhanced, and he won the United States Championship.
Is Zack Ryder a singer?
Ryder is interested in music as well as wrestling. In 2012, he released his first music song, Hoeski, which peaked at number 92 on the iTunes Pop Music chart the following year.
He has brown eyes and brown hair. He stands 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighs 102 kilograms.
- Zack revealed in an interview that during his high school, he suffered from and overcome cancer. It started in his foot and spread to his lungs. Therefore, he was forced to miss a year of school battling the disease.
- He is a big fan of the Tv series Ghostbusters. He periodically donned Ghostbusters themed ring gear during matches and was featured in the 2016 documentary Ghostheads, discussing his love of the series.
- Zack appeared in eight WWE video games. He made his in-game debut at WWE SmackDown VS Raw 2009 and appeared in WWE SmackDown vs Raw 2011, WWE’ 12, WWE’ 13, WWE 2K14, WWE 2K16, WWE 2K17, WWE 2K18, WWE 2K19 and WWE 2K20.
- In 2018, Ryder started a podcast with Curt Hawkins about wrestling figures called The Major Wrestling Figure Podcast.
- He is famous for his signature and finishing moves.
You may also like Mojo Rawley.
Quick Facts of Zack Ryder
|Age:||36 years 9 months|
|Birth Date:||May 14, 1985|
|Full Name:||Zack Ryder|
|Birth Place:||Merrick, New York, United States|
|Net Worth:||$1 million-$5milliom|
|Height / How tall :||6 feet 2 inches (1.88m)|
|Father’s Name:||Steven Pestock|
|Mother’s Name:||Mona Pestock|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Virgo, Cancer, Capricorn|
|Last Update:||Feb, 2022|