Zane Tetevano is a soccer rugby player. It’s considered to play both the prop role and the lock.
Zane is also considered to be a convicted criminal. He was jailed for almost 18 months on charges of bashing his then-girlfriend in 2014. He has also played international games for the New Zealand team.
Zane has recently agreed on a deal with the Penrith Panthers team for the 2020 National Rugby League season with a net worth of $350,000.
10 Facts of Zane Tetevano
- Zane Tetevano was born on November 4, 1990. At current, he is 29 years of age in 2020.
- Zane has a well-built frame and body. It stands at a height of around 6 feet and 2 inches. In comparison, he kept his weight at 111 kg.
- There’s no question that Tetevano is collecting a massive amount as an athlete. He has a $350,000 contract with the Penrith Club for three years. In fact, he must have won some net worth as an athlete.
- Tetevano is actually in a friendship of engagement. The name of his partner is Mikayla Bailey. They’ve been dating for a couple of years, but not yet together. And currently, they’re parenting three children together.
- The knowledge of the parent of Tetevano is not available. Besides, we can’t even find the names of his parent in his Wikipedia.
- Zane is a national of New Zealand. He was born and raised in Tokora, New Zealand.
- Zane began playing at the Pacific Sharks club as a junior player. And he moved on to play the Newcastle Knights club.
- Tetevano also played at the international level for the National Team of New Zealand under 16.
- Tetevano will be played by the Penrith Panthers Squad in the NRL 2020 season.
- Zane has around 9622 followers on Instagram.
Facts of Zane Tetevano
|Birthday||November 4, 1990|
|Age||29 Years Old|
|Height||6 feet and 2 inches|